Author Topic: sneeze  (Read 349 times)

crabbyob

sneeze
« on: Sep 03, 2020, 01:40:03 PM »
ok this is a stupid question, but
have you, or your partner ever sneezed in your sleep... ;D ;D ;D
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Sheila

Re: sneeze
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2020, 01:47:56 PM »
I don't think so but if I woke up momentarily, I would probably go back to sleep and not remember. 

By the way crabby, our neighbour who went to visit his Indian family in January has just managed to get back home!  He has an enormous garden so heaven knows what state that is in now.

Scrumpy

« Reply #2 on: Sep 03, 2020, 01:50:38 PM »

Not me.. I don't think..
 Sam used to snore.. and I have woken myself by singing out loud whilst on stage performing to an audience of thousands.. I was good too.. and I knew all the words from the OPERA I was performing at..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

crabbyob

« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:12:20 PM »
perhaps you could do a recording for us Scrumps
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

crabbyob

« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:22:40 PM »
I don't think so but if I woke up momentarily, I would probably go back to sleep and not remember. 

By the way crabby, our neighbour who went to visit his Indian family in January has just managed to get back home!  He has an enormous garden so heaven knows what state that is in now.
yes Sheila, i have a friend who lives there full time but cant get a residents permit, so he simply visits Thailand for a few days every six months or Sri Lanka, or Dubai, anywhere he can get easy flights to and from, but this pandemic has thrown a spaniard in the works so he has to apply for an extention visa, or a visa extention, this is his second extention.... Goa is now being hit very hard by the virus, they did well to start with and had the numbers right down, then the National Govt. released internal flights, and folks were in a rush to get away from Delhi and Chennai and Mumbai, so Goa is their favourite resort so naturally it was Goa they all headed for, the state is now among the worse in the country ... so lessening any chance we have of having Buttered Chicken with a glass of Old Monk...sob

Alex22

« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:25:25 PM »
Not sneezed, farted yes !-  not me of course, I'm far too ladylike 😎

crabbyob

« Reply #6 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:28:17 PM »
i thought you were a scouse? who went to a Glasgow finishing school

Alex22

« Reply #7 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:33:02 PM »
Nearly right Crabby 😎

crabbyob

« Reply #8 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:38:14 PM »
i was just wondering what you might have learned at 'night school in Glesca'

Scrumpy

« Reply #9 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:42:45 PM »
perhaps you could do a recording for us Scrumps

.. Ok.. I'll just have a little gargle to clear my throat and honey to loosen the chords..

Nessun Dorma ! Nessun Dorma !
 Tu Pure,oh Principessa.
 Nella tua fredda stanza
  Guardi le stelle chetremano
  D' edi speranza....

Can you hear me crabby..!!  Good init.!!

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

crabbyob

« Reply #10 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:44:42 PM »
great stuff hon
you fair got my foot tappin

Scrumpy

« Reply #11 on: Sep 03, 2020, 02:55:04 PM »
Not sneezed, farted yes !-  not me of course, I'm far too ladylike 😎

Not sneezed, farted yes!...

We don't say farted in Reigate .. it's rude...  We is posh.. ;D ;D ;D

crabbyob

« Reply #12 on: Sep 03, 2020, 03:07:32 PM »
she did spend some time in the frozen north
but she impressed me remembering Stevie Nicol