Author Topic: Trouble In Birmingham  (Read 1773 times)

klondike

Re: Trouble In Birmingham
« Reply #15 on: Sep 07, 2020, 05:18:18 PM »
What? Like a blocked privvy? Less goes down the pan with those surely?
So long and thanks for all the fish

Alex22

« Reply #16 on: Sep 08, 2020, 01:03:11 PM »
The guy probably has mental health issues , no idea what William Hill odds are  :)

Ashy

« Reply #17 on: Sep 08, 2020, 01:14:09 PM »
Might just be an attitude problem.

Ashy

« Reply #18 on: Sep 08, 2020, 01:17:53 PM »
If Britain was the workshop of the world, Birmingham used to be the toolroom and the drawing office.

Diasi

« Reply #19 on: Sep 08, 2020, 04:22:03 PM »
The guy probably has mental health issues , no idea what William Hill odds are  :)

Of course that will be the outcome, aren't attacks by blacks usually put down to mental health issues?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

« Reply #20 on: Sep 08, 2020, 04:25:07 PM »
To be fair if it isn't terrorism then mental issues does seem most likely given the supposedly random attacks.

Just started a trawl of my usual news sources of which Breitabart comes first alphabetically. If this story is actually true it seems we get let off lightly...

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/09/08/asylum-seeker-brutally-stabbed-middle-paris-railway-station/

The attack is just the latest random act of extreme violence to take place in Paris in recent years. In 2018, six people were stabbed at random in the heavily migrant-populated 18th arrondissement in the northern part of the city. The man believed to be behind the attacks was later found by police, intoxicated and covered in blood in the doorway of a building.

A report from that year claimed that France sees as many as 777 random acts of violence per day that are not motivated by theft or other factors.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #21 on: Sep 08, 2020, 05:01:34 PM »
To be fair if it isn't terrorism then mental issues does seem most likely given the supposedly random attacks.

Or just a nasty piece of work who wanted to kill a few white people.

When that white bloke, with well-documented long-standing mental health issues, drove his van into a crowd outside a mosque, it was classed as terrorism from the word go.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Ashy

« Reply #22 on: Sep 08, 2020, 05:06:41 PM »
Some of our patriotic party leaders only have to break wind for it to be classed as terrorism.

biglouis

« Reply #23 on: Sep 08, 2020, 05:55:42 PM »
Going back a few years there used to be a very large antiques market in Brum city center every couple of months. I used to combine visiting it with doing research in the city library and museum when I was writing a book on some of the items I now deal in. The antiques market closed a few years ago and I have never been back. Apart from that not a city I find attractive.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

crabbyob

« Reply #24 on: Sep 08, 2020, 06:07:47 PM »
i doubt it has ever been accused of being a pretty place, pretty awful perhaps...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Raven

« Reply #25 on: Sep 08, 2020, 08:43:43 PM »
 ::) ::) ::)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #26 on: Sep 08, 2020, 09:06:06 PM »
😁😁😁😁
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

crabbyob

« Reply #27 on: Sep 08, 2020, 09:30:16 PM »
from a silver goblet i hope Roxy
vampires and werewolves dont go near silver...allegedly
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

biglouis

« Reply #28 on: Sep 08, 2020, 10:57:25 PM »
Well judging from that lot who pose as government spokespersons there are certainly some zombies around. Or is that an insult to real zombies?
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

digitalis

« Reply #29 on: Sep 09, 2020, 08:08:20 AM »
Or just a nasty piece of work who wanted to kill a few white people.

When that white bloke, with well-documented long-standing mental health issues, drove his van into a crowd outside a mosque, it was classed as terrorism from the word go.

It does seem that way  :'(