Author Topic: Eco fascist  (Read 218 times)

xetog

Eco fascist
« on: Sep 08, 2020, 09:37:13 AM »
I am a proud man this morning.  My wife has been called an eco fascist in the correspondence column of our local newspaper. In a comment on an article about XR blocking roads, she gave the opinion that instead of creating mayhem to reduce CO2 they should perhaps concentrate on preventing over population.

That elicited a reply from some idiot that  she was preaching eugenics and sterilisation of the poor.  She unfortunately replied before I got a chance to stick my oar in and simply said that if mankind was the cause of global warming because of the CO2 it emitted then it simply followed that more people = more CO2. Logical I thought, but so far there has been no reply, but that's OK, I am proud of my eco fascist!

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

klondike

Re: Eco fascist
« Reply #1 on: Sep 08, 2020, 10:02:16 AM »
Well I can't disagree with the logic. On the truth of the whole though I am moving slowly but surely into the sceptics camp. I certainly see very little chance of the country hitting the announced targets without there being social unrest along the way. 
So long and thanks for all the fish

Ashy

« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2020, 10:17:38 AM »
I am sorry that some of these extremist libtards resort to name calling when faced with common sense and logic.

On the subject, CO2 is not the problem because it is useful in promoting plant growth that ultimately sustains animal life.  We need to worry about O2 levels too.

Jacqueline

« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2020, 10:21:01 AM »
Your wife is dead right, over population is the problem, too many people too few resorces, something has to give.

xetog

« Reply #4 on: Sep 08, 2020, 10:28:51 AM »
Strange thing is I thought XR were Eco fascists ???

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: Sep 08, 2020, 10:34:14 AM »
I thought XR were eco fascists too. I know they are idiots who do stupid things, do a lot of damage, and get away with it usually. (They didn't do so well against eastern european builders trying to get to work in the morning)