Author Topic: Blair & Major  (Read 265 times)

xetog

Blair & Major
« on: Sep 13, 2020, 10:38:40 AM »
I see the infamous twins Major & Blair are attacking Boris' latest fight against the EU.  I find this the height of hypocrisy since along with Heath (long dead), they are the architects of the actions that got us into thins position as legal slaves of the European superstate.  Major was responsible for agreeing to the Maastricht treaty (creation of the EU) whilst Blair signed the EU constitution which gave away control of our laws.  In spite of promises there was never a referendum.  I would rather see them in the dock as traitors than listen to anything they had to say.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

klondike

Re: Blair & Major
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2020, 10:41:18 AM »
In any just world they would not be in the dock.

Their heads would be on the spikes of Traitors Gate.

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2020, 10:53:33 AM »
I see the infamous twins Major & Blair are attacking Boris' latest fight against the EU.  I find this the height of hypocrisy since along with Heath (long dead), they are the architects of the actions that got us into thins position as legal slaves of the European superstate.  Major was responsible for agreeing to the Maastricht treaty (creation of the EU) whilst Blair signed the EU constitution which gave away control of our laws.  In spite of promises there was never a referendum.  I would rather see them in the dock as traitors than listen to anything they had to say.

Mike.X

We're watching the final roll of the dice from the treasonous Remainers, but it won't change anything.

Boris wants to be remembered as the PM who got us out of the EU & back to full independence & more importantly to him, he wants another one or two terms as PM.

He also knows that this is the only way he'll keep the now blue wall in the North & Midlands of England, which he needs to remain as PM in future elections.
« Last Edit: Sep 13, 2020, 06:03:46 PM by Diasi »
Make every day count, each day is precious.

There is nothing more frightful than the ignorant in action.

Apart from the gullible in action.

Alex22

« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2020, 11:03:43 AM »
Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee wanting another 15 minutes in the limelight !  Boris must be doing what's right for the country if these two are against it.

sparky

« Reply #4 on: Sep 13, 2020, 11:14:24 AM »
Scum of the earth, the pair of them. and to think the taxpayer is paying for their 24/7 security, makes the blood boil.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #5 on: Sep 13, 2020, 11:44:11 AM »
As I understand it, they are both highly respected elder statesmen.
Trouble is, the only folk I can think of who respect them are themselves
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

Raven

« Reply #6 on: Sep 13, 2020, 11:49:50 AM »
Two faces I hoped to never see again. But here they are. :(

Michael Rolls

« Reply #7 on: Sep 13, 2020, 11:51:12 AM »
And not a day prettier!
Mike

Sheila

« Reply #8 on: Sep 13, 2020, 12:09:52 PM »
Blair should be in prison.
Everything I can't find is in a totally secure place.

Alex22

« Reply #9 on: Sep 13, 2020, 12:13:39 PM »
 " Highly respected statesmen "   ???
One was screwing the egg woman Edwina Curry and the other one chose to go oriental !  😃

Michael Rolls

« Reply #10 on: Sep 13, 2020, 12:21:26 PM »
I was being a tad sarcastic
Mike 😉😉

Scrumpy

« Reply #11 on: Sep 13, 2020, 12:24:35 PM »
" Highly respected statesmen "   ???
One was screwing the egg woman Edwina Curry and the other one chose to go oriental !  😃

screwing the egg woman Edwina Curry.

I guess some people like Curried Egg..  ;)
Don't think of a caterpillar dying..Think of a butterfly living.

[email protected]

Cassandra

« Reply #12 on: Sep 13, 2020, 02:42:04 PM »
I have been too enraged by the sheer hypocrisy from these ardent deceivers to comment. Major by his scurrilous conspiration with the European illuminati unseated Thatcher thirty years ago, thus easing entry into the Maastrich treaty, less than half a century since the Third Reich had capitulated. This is the shallow fool who produced the specious litany of both the ’Citizens Charter’ and another piece of pious doublespeak ‘Back to basics’ - whilst banging Edwina Curry in a stationery cupboard at SWI!

Quite where he raises the gall to platform himself as anything worthy of acknowledgement is unbelievable, even from this pathological deviant. He should have sunk quietly, without murmur into the stagnant mote that sealed his despicable career.

Blair is a fully paid up Euro Supercrat, whose script is written by Merkel and Von der Leyen. But for Brown, he would have had us in the Euro in ’98! A fractious, conniving man, completely filled by pomposity and lofty indulgence. Does he not yet realise the extent of his loathing?

Both, of course are members of The Bildenberg Group!

Even now as the ‘executioner’s bell’ tolls the end of our thralldom to their Brussels overlords, they collude to thwart the democratic majorative decision of this Nation to strike out for freedom. They belong in the same place as William Joyce and Leonard Banning.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #13 on: Sep 13, 2020, 03:06:22 PM »
Personally, I feel you are too kind to the  swine to them! But then, I have always been known for my tolerance !
Mike

crabbyob

« Reply #14 on: Sep 13, 2020, 03:23:21 PM »
the Chuckle Brothers ride again...to you...from me...
every hill has a down side, even Benny Hill