Author Topic: Reporting nieghbors  (Read 1143 times)

katkin11

Reporting nieghbors
« on: Sep 14, 2020, 06:36:52 PM »
Would you report them i would personally eg if you witnessed somebody running around shooting people you would report it wouldnt you?same with this virus risking peoples lives.

Michael Rolls

Re: Reporting nieghbors
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2020, 06:43:01 PM »
If you see someone running around shooting people, your best policy is to get the hell out of there!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

klondike

« Reply #2 on: Sep 14, 2020, 06:43:31 PM »
I think if next door was toting a gun and shooting folk there is a good chance I'd call the police. If they invited their daughter husband and three children round for a barbecue I doubt I'd do anything at all. Furthermore if I did call the police and they got round quicker than a couple of days later I'd be gobsmacked.
So long and thanks for all the fish

zoony

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2020, 07:18:29 PM »
Not a chance. A grass is the lowest snake in the jungle. Guns are not the same as a potential, not even actual, increased Covid infection rate. I'm a believer in mind yer own damn business.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Scrumpy

« Reply #4 on: Sep 14, 2020, 08:00:08 PM »
I wouldn’t report anyone.. Not my thing..
 We don’t get any gun slingers round these parts.. Having said that I don’t go out after dark.. who knows what happens then..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

zoony

« Reply #5 on: Sep 14, 2020, 08:06:18 PM »
The Shadow knows.. 8)

cowboy wisdom.

Cassandra

« Reply #6 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:09:28 PM »
Not a chance. A grass is the lowest snake in the jungle. Guns are not the same as a potential, not even actual, increased Covid infection rate. I'm a believer in mind yer own damn business.

Yes I fully agree Zoon. As with The Gestapo and its East German successor The Stasi, such actions divide communities most times forever with bitter resentment.

Collaborators are ostracised and I believe Government incitement to prevaricate these actions is 'unhealthy' in itself.

My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

« Reply #7 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:17:26 PM »
I am really unhappy at the Covid marshal, or whatever they are called, concept. What’s next?
Bribing children to shop their parents?
Mike

zoony

« Reply #8 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:25:38 PM »
Probably..To be rewarded with an armband with Junior Marshall on it to show how important they are.

cowboy wisdom.

Ode Iron

« Reply #9 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:42:50 PM »
Divide using a "face covering" rule as a device to breakdown what we have.
https://i.postimg.cc/7Yc2ngrD/Fear.jpg
The shadow does indeed know:
https://youtu.be/dWK_bQCGGNY
Masks are muzzles

Michael Rolls

« Reply #10 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:44:08 PM »
About right!
Mike

Bee

« Reply #11 on: Sep 14, 2020, 10:50:44 PM »

Couldn't agree more zoony.
The only way is up....

biglouis

« Reply #12 on: Sep 15, 2020, 12:08:51 AM »
I agree with Zoony. I hate snitches - they are weak people regardless of their protest that they do what they do for the common good or the organization I despise them. They do what they do for self aggrandizement or petty spite. My sister was a snitch and got me into endless trouble with my parents when we were kids.

Mrs Gunga Din and her family (next door) have been breaking the lockdown since the start but I would not bother reporting them unless they did something which directly impacted me in a negative way. There have also been a couple of Asian weddings which were against the rules but again they were the other end of the street and stopped at a reasonable hour.

As for virtue signallers I will happily lay into them and I have a tongue like a lash!
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

biglouis

« Reply #13 on: Sep 15, 2020, 12:12:39 AM »

I agree with Zoony. I hate snitches - they are weak people regardless of their protest that they do what they do for the common good or the organization I despise them. They do what they do for self aggrandizement or petty spite. My sister was a snitch and got me into endless trouble with my parents when we were kids.

Mrs Gunga Din and her family (next door) have been breaking the lockdown since the start but I would not bother reporting them unless they did something which directly impacted me in a negative way. There have also been a couple of Asian weddings which were against the rules but again they were the other end of the street and stopped at a reasonable hour.

That does not mean I would not call the police if I saw a serious crime being committed.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Yellowbird

« Reply #14 on: Sep 15, 2020, 03:52:06 AM »
Now I know we are living in a police state in that we are even considered this action against Neighbors.

Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly