Author Topic: illegal immigrants ,  (Read 3223 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: illegal immigrants ,
« Reply #30 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:13:12 AM »
On the other hand, I feel most are what was dubbed on another forum 'Keyboard cowards'
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Michael Rolls

« Reply #31 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:15:55 AM »
It is easy to get carried away - talking to my sister-in-law yesterday about the idiocy of the 'mingling' comments of Priti Patel  I said 'this is so stupid I could happily wring her neck' thought for a second and calmed down and said 'no, of course I wouldn't - but I would love the chance to tell her what I think about her'
Mike

sparky

« Reply #32 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:30:20 AM »

Do you really mean that? These are people, not vermin, however much we may wish they were not coming to our shores. Sadly, if you do really mean it, I feel you should be ashamed of yourself, but if you do really mean it, I don't suppose shame forms any part of your make-up over this matter

Well maybe shooting them is a wee bit over the top, but I certainly regard the vast majority as vermin, by coming here to in effect thieve from the  British taxpayer in the same way as I would see even a Brit who robs another as vermin.

klondike

« Reply #33 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:42:17 AM »
Biglouis, are you the [censored] son/daughter( son/daughter...) of Hitler ? Why should I be killed because I was born in Italy ? Shame on you. This Forum is becaming a hell of racists. I think I am really fuming by your remarks. You have overstepped the limit.   Shame on you. Rita Moss.  You should really be banned ASAP by all other decent members of this Forum. If you are not, I will go. I will not take part of a place that accepts such extreme views and comments. gmx
The facility exist to report posts. If one offends you then you should use it.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Michael Rolls

« Reply #34 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:44:52 AM »
Do you really mean that? These are people, not vermin, however much we may wish they were not coming to our shores. Sadly, if you do really mean it, I feel you should be ashamed of yourself, but if you do really mean it, I don't suppose shame forms any part of your make-up over this matter

Well maybe shooting them is a wee bit over the top, but I certainly regard the vast majority as vermin, by coming here to in effect thieve from the  British taxpayer in the same way as I would see even a Brit who robs another as vermin.
Well, as long as you are not discriminating and withdraw from gunplay...
Mike

Scrumpy

« Reply #35 on: Sep 16, 2020, 09:19:39 AM »

Oh dear.!!!  What a carry on..

Why read a post and get upset.!  Why leave because some words have made you cross..!!

Surely it is easier to ignore comments that you do not like..!!

It is obvious by other threads on this topic that things will turn nasty.. Perhaps they should be avoided by you..
Don't leave the forum Granny Moss.. You will miss it and we will miss you..

Sparky... you are on the naughty step.. ;D

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

sparky

« Reply #36 on: Sep 16, 2020, 09:55:03 AM »

Sparky... you are on the naughty step.. ;D

Scrumpy,  Yeah, its the step in the right direction regarding scrounging immigrants. :P :P :P

klondike

« Reply #37 on: Sep 16, 2020, 10:01:46 AM »
I'm guessing this is you sparky?
So long and thanks for all the fish

sparky

« Reply #38 on: Sep 16, 2020, 10:44:15 AM »
Klondike, I would never make a habit of offending folk for the sake of it, but if seeing and pointing out how I see the seriousness of the unchecked invasion of these parasitic scum offends some folk, tough s**t.
When I think back a few years visiting an elderly relative taken into care, who went through the  last war, and  as far as I am aware always worked, was  never unemployed, ended up in a 10x5 foot scruffy room with just a bed, a commode and a washbasin,  and compare that to the luxury hotels our imbeciles in Westminster choose to house these scrounging gits, I don't know who I despise most the immigrants, or our politicians.

GrannyMac

« Reply #39 on: Sep 16, 2020, 10:55:49 AM »
The 'luxury' hotels are temporary. Covid has meant emergency accommodation had to be found, not just for asylum seekers (some of whom will not be genuine) but for street sleepers too. 

Forget the immigrants for a moment. The issue of housing became severe for several reasons, one being the closure of large mental health institutions. Another was the sale of council houses.  Another being the breakdown of families, and the way the benefits system works.  There are more single person households than ever before.  Another is the change from mainly local authority social care homes to privately run businesses.  I'm sure there are more.

Even if immigration was reduced, (and asylum seekers in boats are a very small proportion) does anyone genuinely believe homelessness, mental health issues and care for the elderly would improve? 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Michael Rolls

« Reply #40 on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:24:58 AM »
Klondike, I would never make a habit of offending folk for the sake of it, but if seeing and pointing out how I see the seriousness of the unchecked invasion of these parasitic scum offends some folk, tough s**t.
When I think back a few years visiting an elderly relative taken into care, who went through the  last war, and  as far as I am aware always worked, was  never unemployed, ended up in a 10x5 foot scruffy room with just a bed, a commode and a washbasin,  and compare that to the luxury hotels our imbeciles in Westminster choose to house these scrounging gits, I don't know who I despise most the immigrants, or our politicians.
A lot of what you say is reasonable - so why throw away any expectation of being taken seriously by advocating mass murder?

mike

sparky

« Reply #41 on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:29:01 AM »
GrannyMac, so how temporary will it be, given the  piddling number being deported, even today, a mere 18 were due to leave but our money grabbing slimy lawyers manged to block it at the last moment, and with  the time it takes to process each one  who knows how long will we have to house and feed these parasites.
As for the term housing shortage, No, just too many people for our small island, this is seen in road congestion, lack of school places, hospitals and so many other public   services, and when you hear people say we must build more houses, schools, hospitals, roads, at what point do you say enough is enough, I would say we have past that point already.

sparky

« Reply #42 on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:32:40 AM »

A lot of what you say is reasonable - so why throw away any expectation of being taken seriously by advocating mass murder?

Sheer frustration at government inaction

Diasi

« Reply #43 on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:52:08 AM »
Illegal immigration is one of the most successful scams & like any successful scam it relies on the gullible, who believe that they're all fleeing for their lives,  not being able to see it's a scam.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

GrannyMac

« Reply #44 on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:57:36 AM »
Of course they're not all fleeing for their lives. Similarly they're not all scrounging wasters.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais