Author Topic: illegal immigrants ,  (Read 3232 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: illegal immigrants ,
« Reply #15 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:44:38 AM »

So you are a murderer by any other name. ::) ::) ::)
Not until, and unless, she actually does it. A lot of hot air is being spouted about violent solutions which simply aren't going to happen. This problem is going to get worse the longer no action is taken by the government - and I don't mean machine guns on the beaches. I can't see any solution that will be effective without upsetting the human rights lawyers, and resulting in screams from the liberal left.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

granny moss

« Reply #16 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:48:35 AM »
Biglouis, are you the [censored] son/daughter( son/daughter...) of Hitler ? Why should I be killed because I was born in Italy ? Shame on you. This Forum is becaming a hell of racists. I think I am really fuming by your remarks. You have overstepped the limit.   Shame on you. Rita Moss.  You should really be banned ASAP by all other decent members of this Forum. If you are not, I will go. I will not take part of a place that accepts such extreme views and comments. gmx

Bee

« Reply #17 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:56:45 AM »
Biglouis, are you the [censored] son/daughter( son/daughter...) of Hitler ? Why should I be killed because I was born in Italy ? Shame on you. This Forum is becaming a hell of racists. I think I am really fuming by your remarks. You have overstepped the limit.   Shame on you. Rita Moss.  You should really be banned ASAP by all other decent members of this Forum. If you are not, I will go. I will not take part of a place that accepts such extreme views and comments. gmx

I have to agree with you granny moss....very very rare I post on the illegal immigrants threads but this time I just had to say something after reading BL's comment.
The only way is up....

Bee

« Reply #18 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:59:39 AM »
Not until, and unless, she actually does it. A lot of hot air is being spouted about violent solutions which simply aren't going to happen. This problem is going to get worse the longer no action is taken by the government - and I don't mean machine guns on the beaches. I can't see any solution that will be effective without upsetting the human rights lawyers, and resulting in screams from the liberal left.
Mike

I hope not Mike....as I posted sometime ago I am just glad I don't live in a country where I feel the need to escape from to save mine and my families lives.
The only way is up....

Michael Rolls

« Reply #19 on: Sep 16, 2020, 07:11:05 AM »
The problem - to my mind - is that I simply do not believe that the majority of illegal immigrants reaching are shores are 'fleeing for their lives' even if they were originally. To get here from France they must have crossed several countries which are every bit as safe for them as is the UK.
I can only assume that the reason they come here rather than stay in France or wherever is that the UK is seen as a more generous haven. There was a time that I would have been proud of that; for many years Britain was a safe haven from oppression, but my pride has been destroyed by what is clearly an economic opportunity for people traffickers, resulting in thousands of people who have made no contribution to the country's economy nevertheless benefitting from the British taxpayer's efforts.
Mike

granny moss

« Reply #20 on: Sep 16, 2020, 07:46:43 AM »
Bee, thank you for your support. But on reflection, I do not find pleasure in  This Forum. I have many other things that I can do to occupy my time. I shall miss many of you, but for me, this is the right decision. Wish most of the members, the best in life. Sincerely. gmx

GrannyMac

« Reply #21 on: Sep 16, 2020, 07:47:55 AM »

Granny moss, you have pointed out before that although you were not born here, you were accepted.  You came here legally, your husband was British, and you were a pretty, white European woman.  The people crossing the channel, or hiding in the back of lorries, many dying in the process, are not European and are mainly brown skinned.  That alone is enough to stir up hatred in some.   

I understand why Bee rarely posts in these threads. Bee has family members who are Muslim (not Moslem), I assume therefore not white.  My best friend of over 20 years with half of her ancestry, and her culture being white and English, has a brown skin.  People who just happen to look different to the majority, who have worked and contributed all their lives still face occasional racist comments.   One poster has previously suggested that white people shouldn't have children with non white people!

Non Europeans, with brown faces, entering the UK illegally, regardless of their reasons, are easy for haters to hate.   I would support any legal action the government could take to stop the traffickers who facilitate these crossings.  The agreed movement of genuine refugees is fairer, and doesn't attract such attention.

Please don't get upset by comments, we are but a few, and I for one am glad you are a member. 
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

sparky

« Reply #22 on: Sep 16, 2020, 07:48:33 AM »

We should shoot them on the beaches.

Best Idea yet, that's the accepted method for vermin

Michael Rolls

« Reply #23 on: Sep 16, 2020, 07:50:14 AM »
The best to yourself, granny. It has been a pleasure reading your posts, and the forum will be the poorer without you.
Mike

Michael Rolls

« Reply #24 on: Sep 16, 2020, 07:53:18 AM »

We should shoot them on the beaches.

Best Idea yet, that's the accepted method for vermin
Do you really mean that? These are people, not vermin, however much we may wish they were not coming to our shores. Sadly, if you do really mean it, I feel you should be ashamed of yourself, but if you do really mean it, I don't suppose shame forms any part of your make-up over this matter
Mike

GrannyMac

« Reply #25 on: Sep 16, 2020, 07:55:37 AM »
Mike, no wonder GM has had enough. 😢

R. Gervais

Michael Rolls

« Reply #26 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:01:28 AM »
Must say, given some of the comments on here, I can't blame her. One thing about fora - and this is hopefully the case here - many folk regard them as an opportunity to let off steam over matters they find frustrating and say - write - things that they would never actually dream of carrying out, nor even say in a face to face conversation.
Mike.

Raven

« Reply #27 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:02:30 AM »
I've also had enough.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #28 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:08:48 AM »
I would send them back either to France or their own country and if they preferred not to go, have them shot.
Are you proud of that comment? Sending back, fair enough, although at the moment nobody has been able to come up with a satisfactory way of achieving that, but shooting them? Really - you would perpetrate murder? Would you be willing to pull the trigger?
Mike

GrannyMac

« Reply #29 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:09:52 AM »
Must say, given some of the comments on here, I can't blame her. One thing about fora - and this is hopefully the case here - many folk regard them as an opportunity to let off steam over matters they find frustrating and say - write - things that they would never actually dream of carrying out, nor even say in a face to face conversation.
Mike.

Oh, some would. They really would.

R. Gervais