Author Topic: Another expert,  (Read 93 times)

ronyork

Another expert,
« on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:08:25 AM »
Archbishop of Canterbury, add,s his four penneth in! re conova virus. Perhaps a question to him should be why on earth why did this lord of all allow this and other viruses  to even breach our defenses, No doubt when hopefully this virus is no more  we will thank the lord for the removal of this evil, do we thank him for the arrival of this killer?.

Michael Rolls

Re: Another expert,
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2020, 11:21:39 AM »
Can't say I have any time for the man
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2020, 12:34:55 PM »
Archbishop of Canterbury, add,s his four penneth in! re conova virus. Perhaps a question to him should be why on earth why did this lord of all allow this and other viruses  to even breach our defenses, No doubt when hopefully this virus is no more  we will thank the lord for the removal of this evil, do we thank him for the arrival of this killer?.

I think you're being a bit hard on God as mistakes do happen.

He's probably thinking "shіt!!", I didn't put the lid on the virus jar tight enough.
Make every day count, each day is precious.

There is nothing more frightful than the ignorant in action.

Apart from the gullible in action.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Sep 16, 2020, 12:36:00 PM »
And he probably said it in Chinese
Mike

klondike

« Reply #4 on: Sep 16, 2020, 04:39:45 PM »
I've met several folks who are 100% sure this was deliberately concocted. IMO the jury is out on that. I still wouldn't be able to choose between natural and lab made. That's the beauty of conspiracy theories though - no proof necessary  :)

crabbyob

« Reply #5 on: Sep 16, 2020, 04:51:07 PM »
i am more interested in where it might go rather than where the bugger came from
every hill has a down side, even Benny Hill

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6 on: Sep 16, 2020, 05:13:31 PM »
i am more interested in where it might go rather than where the bugger came from
Understandable

Diasi

« Reply #7 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:03:10 PM »
I've met several folks who are 100% sure this was deliberately concocted. IMO the jury is out on that. I still wouldn't be able to choose between natural and lab made. That's the beauty of conspiracy theories though - no proof necessary  :)

A young female Chinese scientist, who fled to the USA, says it was lab-made in China.

I'm still of the view that it was a legitimate experiment on a natural virus that went wrong.
Make every day count, each day is precious.

There is nothing more frightful than the ignorant in action.

Apart from the gullible in action.

klondike

« Reply #8 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:09:36 PM »
Yes I think I saw that story too. All those experts out there and they all come up with different answers. What chance do we stand of ever finding out for sure?