Author Topic: Judge Amy Barret: Screwball?  (Read 754 times)

klondike

Re: Judge Amy Barret: Screwball?
« Reply #15 on: Sep 27, 2020, 10:03:18 PM »
Imagine a pitchfork zoony. It will help. Unless of course you had something different in your mind.
So long and thanks for all the fish

zoony

« Reply #16 on: Sep 27, 2020, 10:21:13 PM »
I was lost in thought remembering how American women used to scare me with their wide mouths and perfect dentistry..Most intimidating..Kinda like kissing a sink-hole..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Diasi

« Reply #17 on: Sep 28, 2020, 07:50:30 AM »
I was lost in thought remembering how American women used to scare me with their wide mouths and perfect dentistry..Most intimidating..Kinda like kissing a sink-hole..

What a huge difference missing out one letter can make.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

digitalis

« Reply #18 on: Sep 28, 2020, 08:16:08 AM »
I'm not a Trump supporter,but neither am I a person who could vote for Sleepy Joe. But I do kinda see how middle America is revolting. I watched some Michael Moore docu on why America refused to vote for Hillary...last year(?) Towards the end it had Obama pretending to drink the poisoned water of Flint where his own voters looked on in shock. But last night I watched the Jimmy Dore show where he rips into Obama with a sackful of buried injustices he endorsed. The guy is America's Blair: hands and feet dripping with graft and blood. I didnt know much about Jimmy Dore or his show,but his utter contempt for Obama and the American political system as is is a show in itself. In a very weak defence of millimetre of Obama,I guess if he had carried thru any true reforms in the country he would be lying in a coffin now with a bullet through his head. Its still the Wild West over there folkes.

digitalis

« Reply #19 on: Sep 28, 2020, 08:25:10 AM »
Apologies: Here's a plug for him and his show. Watch us Brits and Jimmy Dore's face. I found it comical anyways
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jimmy+dore+show+youtube&docid=608004581461656393&mid=D0CF391FB59BB4622C91D0CF391FB59BB4622C91&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

xetog

« Reply #20 on: Sep 28, 2020, 08:45:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Diasi

« Reply #21 on: Sep 28, 2020, 08:46:51 AM »
Yes, he's not an Obama fan & quite rightly so. Lol

https://bit.ly/3cFVJNk
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

crabbyob

« Reply #22 on: Sep 28, 2020, 09:03:47 AM »
being at the end of a long queue i couldnt give a flying fox for Obahhh-ma...
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

klondike

« Reply #23 on: Sep 28, 2020, 09:38:00 AM »
I read that Biden didn't even pick up on his own misreading of an autocue having claimed he entered the senate 180 years ago. The man surely can't possibly be elected as the leader of the western world?
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #24 on: Sep 28, 2020, 10:16:18 AM »
I read that Biden didn't even pick up on his own misreading of an autocue having claimed he entered the senate 180 years ago. The man surely can't possibly be elected as the leader of the western world?

"Got it, that's for the windows blinds & what's this button for again?".

Michael Rolls

« Reply #25 on: Sep 28, 2020, 10:19:41 AM »
I remember just after Obama was elected seeing a picture of an American care with a sticker in the back window declaring
Oh
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #26 on: Sep 28, 2020, 10:41:55 AM »
I remember just after Obama was elected seeing a picture of an American care with a sticker in the back window declaring
Oh
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Mike

;D ;D ;D