Author Topic: Laurence Fox to lauch a new Political Party  (Read 272 times)

Cassandra

Laurence Fox to lauch a new Political Party
« on: Sep 27, 2020, 07:10:49 PM »

Laurence Fox that excellent actor from the great family that contains his father James and uncle Edward, among others is to form a new political party provisionally named 'Reclaim'.  He became increasingly disillusioned with the trite BBC for their narrow neo liberal stance and dominating controls restricting freedom of expression.

Almost certainly his last appearance on Woke Questions Time: https://tinyurl.com/yxbnkq5j

He reportedly has £5 million as start up capital and will be welcoming members and support from next month or November.

Good luck Laurence, I for one will be looking forward to accessing your new website.
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Re: Laurence Fox to lauch a new Political Party
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2020, 07:20:45 PM »
Yes I saw that. Good luck to him. Unfortunately as a start up party I expect most of the funding will be going as lost deposits. I'll decide whether I try to avert such a loss when I see what happens with the Tories over the next 5 years although there is every chance my mind will be made up within less than one of those five.
So long and thanks for all the fish

zoony

« Reply #2 on: Sep 27, 2020, 07:24:53 PM »
A man who puts his money where his mouth is..An increasingly rare phenomenon in these most selfish of times..He was roundly pilloried for his opinions on the woke bandwagon, which has to be something of a sacrifice as well as unpopular in the luvvie-ridden world he operates within. I look forward to his progress with interest.
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Sep 27, 2020, 07:39:16 PM »
I wish him every success
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Ashy

« Reply #4 on: Sep 27, 2020, 08:05:16 PM »
I hope he has big success because moderate success will only split the nonwoke vote and let the numpties in. But id they field a candidate I will vote for them in the London Mayor election.

Diasi

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2020, 08:07:06 AM »
If he is is successful it will be because his approach is basically the same as Donald Trump's where neither are politicians & neither give the politically correct pre-scripted answers that a politician would give.

No one in the audience or the panel was able to lay a glove on him because they were totally unable to predict what his answers would be.

The way he shut down Shammy Chuckyerbutty & made her look a complete idiot was the best bit for me.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

crabbyob

« Reply #6 on: Sep 28, 2020, 09:06:59 AM »
he should take a leaf out of Nigels book... and get himself elected.... then start a party....
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

klondike

« Reply #7 on: Sep 28, 2020, 09:39:52 AM »
I thought the next new party launch or rename/relauch would be Nigels.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Cassandra

« Reply #8 on: Sep 28, 2020, 01:36:20 PM »
I thought the next new party launch or rename/relauch would be Nigels.

I'd like to see them combine! - watch out Ed Daveylamp and old "Goofy" Moron sat on a pile of unsold Guardians ... and Andrew Neills on the way in too.
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

digitalis

« Reply #9 on: Sep 28, 2020, 02:03:18 PM »
Seems an articulate and reasonable fellow. As said above,no prescript to stick to. Maybe he could be like that WWF wrestler fellow Jesse Ventura who was senator? and guv'ner. No lobby group was allowed thru his door. He seems well balanced and able to articulate his position. It would be nice to hear more from him over past issues,growing disparity in wealth,state subsidies,health,education...the normal  tranche of stuff. Someone,somewhere has gotta come out if Boris blunders Brexit.