Author Topic: Parsley Box  (Read 5162 times)

Hugh

Re: Parsley Box
« Reply #30 on: Oct 10, 2020, 04:25:32 PM »
Any good or bad reviews I will place on their face book page rather than Trust Pilot. Bad reports quite often come rival companies on review sites.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #31 on: Oct 10, 2020, 05:16:46 PM »
Hadn’t thought of that
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Hugh

« Reply #32 on: Oct 11, 2020, 09:02:32 AM »
Jenna (Parsley Box) (on face book) got back to me and offered me a refund for the hot pot, and now looking into it. I said do not bother with the refund this will confirm to them I am not a refund seeker.

All the food contains I am now washing and keeping for further use. I can refill and place in the freezer where they take very little space. What's an hot pot, mince and veg which is very easy to do.

Message from Jenna any issues please contact her on face book.

Raven

« Reply #33 on: Oct 14, 2020, 09:04:34 PM »
Hugh, Have a wee look at Oakhouse Foods, my mum used to get them delivered when she was living in Sheltered Housing and she loved them. I didn't mention them before as you seemed to be thinking about Parsley Box. But give Oakhouse a wee Google and see what you think.  :)

Bee

« Reply #34 on: Oct 14, 2020, 09:44:40 PM »
I use Wiltshire Frozen Foods and have always been very satisfied but having now had a look at Oakhouse Foods I may alternate between the two. ;D
The only way is up....

Hugh

« Reply #35 on: Oct 15, 2020, 07:00:04 AM »
Hi Raven The only reason I was interested in Parsley Box, the meals could be stored in a cupboard and not taking up room in the freezer. With the virus now taking hold once again, I am now staying isolated as much possible, so plenty of time to cook my own meals.

Diasi

« Reply #36 on: Oct 15, 2020, 12:10:42 PM »
They're a bit pricey, £4.75 for an Oakhouse fish pie.

75p + 10p worth of peas from Aldi & 50p for a Morrisons pre-cooked baguette to bulk it out.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #37 on: Oct 15, 2020, 12:33:22 PM »
I have just enjoyed their Cumberland sausages in red wine gravy with a side dish of mashed potatoes. £3.49 for the main dish and £0.99 for the spuds - I reckon £4.48 for a very tasty, very satisfying main meal to be pretty good value, especial as I all had to do was heat and eat.
OK, YMMD
Mike

Michael Rolls

« Reply #38 on: Oct 15, 2020, 12:42:05 PM »
.. wrong key...

Diasi

« Reply #39 on: Oct 15, 2020, 05:31:59 PM »
Evening heat & eat meal tonight, Morrisons frozen Cod Fish Cakes & frozen carrots, Aldi's frozen mashed potatoes & peas.

That will be a meal for both of us for about £1.  ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Hugh

« Reply #40 on: Oct 15, 2020, 09:31:07 PM »
Any one interested in Parsley Box look up reviews there are two (Parsley Box co.uk) which I agree with second one (Parsley Box .Com.)(Parsley Box co.uk) gave the 12% excellent rating which I agree with .Parsley Box. com 68% excellent rating. I thought because of the vastly different ratings there must be two companies but there is only one. 

granny moss

« Reply #41 on: Oct 17, 2020, 06:55:00 PM »
I am tempted to have a go at Parsley Box, because you can store them on a self...and they seem a good stand by...gmx

Hugh

« Reply #42 on: Oct 18, 2020, 06:53:10 AM »
Granny moss I was tempted by the same reason as your self but soon came down to earth with a bang. Mike very happy but I wasn't. The food and the amount was far too expensive. Give them a try make up your own mind.

granny moss

« Reply #43 on: Oct 18, 2020, 08:00:01 AM »
Twice I have ordered the trial pack from them....and twice I gave all of hem away....and I kept wondering if it was good value.  I think  I will keep a packet of pasta and one of rice,  to make myself a meal if I run out of the frozen foods I am getting now. And there is always a tin of salmon and eggs....so if I run out of ready meals, I have a buck up... ::)   Also, the ready made pasta sauces are quite good, as are the tins of Fry Bentos pies to put in the oven !  And "S" do a very good lean tin of best gammon.... There is plenty of food choice around....Only need to look for it !...."S" do Quiches, and my favourite one is Broccoli and cheese...It gives me two good meals, one half I add spinach, the other half, baked beans. It only takes three minutes in the micro, and no washing up afterwards....gmx

Hugh

« Reply #44 on: Oct 18, 2020, 08:39:00 AM »
My stand bye now 11 frozen meals in the freezer in plastic containers I order on line GM. Wasn't to space consuming this way. My soup now taste quite nice after your advice GM and now in a large plastic jug in the fridge. All the soups I make, will be broccoli based because its rich in iron which my body is short on. Cannot take iron tablets.