Author Topic: i love this  (Read 69 times)

crabbyob

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15990
i love this
« on: Oct 10, 2020, 02:39:05 PM »
Image may contain: text that says 'Imagine a doctor taking a large amount of blood from one arm, then telling you you're unwell. He spills 75% of the blood and puts the remaining 25% back in the other arm and tells you, "you wouldn't be alive without me" That's how the EU works.'
every hill has a down side, even Benny Hill

Michael Rolls

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 32611
Re: i love this
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2020, 02:54:49 PM »
very true - and in the meantime the 25% has become infected
Mike
The older I get, the better I was!

Alex22

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 13633
Re: i love this
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2020, 03:39:06 PM »
I've nicked that one Crabby :)

Michael Rolls

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 32611
Re: i love this
« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2020, 03:42:08 PM »
So thatís where the blood came from!
Mike 😁😁
The older I get, the better I was!

Ashy

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 29293
Re: i love this
« Reply #4 on: Oct 10, 2020, 05:11:09 PM »
Until recently if you pointed this out you would be ridiculed. But it is the truth.
Parking is such street sorrow.