Author Topic: Another terrorist attack in Paris  (Read 935 times)

GrannyMac

Re: Another terrorist attack in Paris
« Reply #15 on: Oct 18, 2020, 06:33:29 AM »
I was appalled when I heard.  An eighteen year old, born in Russia, of Chechen origins, who has lived in France since childhood and has refugee status is the 'suspect'.   Nine people are now under arrest in connection with the murder.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-shootings-chechnya-paris-western-europe-e91953f5c9fa0a4d52e51327d11a47fb
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

digitalis

« Reply #16 on: Oct 18, 2020, 09:02:43 AM »
When I picture Paris and the rest of France I picture Fort Apache: centre of Paris = original inhabitants. Next the banlieues: the surrounding massive housing estates filled with multi generational but amorphous new arrivals. Tick-tock goes the clock. Once you have the numbers its only a waiting game until the whole place can shape-shift into a new place completely: read Canada,Australia,America,Fiji. Men: We need you. Ladies: we need you too! Not gays tho! Only joshing! Just sayin,we aint breeding enough(with the exception of Bojo)

Diasi

« Reply #17 on: Oct 18, 2020, 09:13:11 AM »
The Germans had the right idea during WW2 where a dozen people from the killer's family / ethnic group would be lined up in the street & publicly executed as a warning to the rest of them.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

sparky

« Reply #18 on: Oct 18, 2020, 09:25:17 AM »
! Just sayin,we aint breeding enough(with the exception of Bojo)

Its not that we are not breeding enough, its because they are breeding too bloody many, that the indigenous folk of the countries then  have to pay a fortune to house and support

klondike

« Reply #19 on: Oct 18, 2020, 09:46:45 AM »
Nine people are now under arrest in connection with the murder.
I assume they will be associated with the social media storm condemning the teacher. I doubt they can be charged with much unless any of them actually contacted the killer directly and encouraged him to come and murder the victim. Apparently there were also some who pointed him out to the assailant. It smells of conspiracy to me so it must to the police too.
So long and thanks for all the fish

digitalis

« Reply #20 on: Oct 18, 2020, 10:17:32 AM »
Slightly OT but here goes....

But 500 yards from me is some Islamic Centre. Friday around mid-day is a busy time. Lottsa people and cars all a-grouped. Fair enough. What you never see is any woman attending prayers or whatever goes on there. Not one. Wottastrangeplace. Wotstrangegoingson! I wonder where they all are and are happy with it. Unless they have only Pakistni tv they must see all of the rest the country(women)doing as they wish,getting top jobs,independant and so on. Meanwhile they seemed to be trapped in their houses, slaves to the kitchen or children theyre breeding. In some defence,I do see a few more out jogging these days: mostly a tad overweight and dressed in some sorta garb. I wonder if theyre happy? Shish! Back in the days when covid wasnt around you could travel around any Islamic country and see the men out at night walking or taking tea. Freedom! Whilst one never saw the women. I guess 'locked up' back at home rearing the kids,washing or making yet more grub. Never saw 'em go to the Mosque as well. Wotta life! Makes you wonder why the Labour lefties like Harman arent all over it. Still,they have more important biz to do like hating the white native working masses back here. Wottacarryoon!!

xetog

« Reply #21 on: Oct 18, 2020, 10:32:38 AM »
Apparently, according to his relatives the attacker hacked the teachers head off to teach him a lesson.  I wonder what the poor man learned from the experience?

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Jacqueline

« Reply #22 on: Oct 18, 2020, 11:25:26 AM »

But 500 yards from me is some Islamic Centre. Friday around mid-day is a busy time. Lottsa people and cars all a-grouped. Fair enough. What you never see is any woman attending prayers or whatever goes on there. Not one. Wottastrangeplace. Wotstrangegoingson! I wonder where they all are and are happy with it. Unless they have only Pakistni tv they must see all of the rest the country(women)doing as they wish,getting top jobs,independant and so on. Meanwhile they seemed to be trapped in their houses, slaves to the kitchen or children theyre breeding. In some defence,I do see a few more out jogging these days: mostly a tad overweight and dressed in some sorta garb. I wonder if theyre happy? Shish! Back in the days when covid wasnt around you could travel around any Islamic country and see the men out at night walking or taking tea. Freedom! Whilst one never saw the women. I guess 'locked up' back at home rearing the kids,washing or making yet more grub. Never saw 'em go to the Mosque as well. Wotta life! Makes you wonder why the Labour lefties like Harman arent all over it. Still,they have more important biz to do like hating the white native working masses back here. Wottacarryoon!!

I am surprised that feminists are not shouting this from the rooftops, if a white man treated his wife so it would be said she was in an abusive relationship. The feminists go for someone like Trump but wouldn't dream of challenging a muslim man on his views.

I once went to a talk by an Imam, in Islam, he said, men and women are equal, but different? ??? ??? ???  They are segregated in mosque, is that not aparthide?

What have our politicians done to us? They are as guilty of the murders and atrocities as the perpetrator, they allowed this to happen by importing people with views alien to our own.

Question, why was a Russian given refugee status in France?

Diasi

« Reply #23 on: Oct 18, 2020, 11:33:39 AM »

It's because the women accept their lot in life as they don't fancy a layby above Burnely & a few litres of premium unleaded.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

biglouis

« Reply #24 on: Oct 18, 2020, 03:41:09 PM »
Women and men pray separately in Islam and women have their own entrance to the mosque. But many choose to pray at home.

I dont know about being "locked up in their houses" but the women around here dont miss much. They pop out of their houses at the first sigh of anything odd going on. Probably a good source of info for the police if a really serious crime were to take place as they certainly notice any strange cars etc.

A few weeks ago I heard loud noises and a car was being hoisted onto one of those low loaders. There was a little gaggle of Pakistani ladies out watching.  No - I didnt join them because it was all on my camera.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.