Author Topic: Another terrorist attack in Paris  (Read 931 times)

klondike

Another terrorist attack in Paris
« on: Oct 17, 2020, 09:57:55 AM »
Yet we still do bugger all to stop these folks crossing the channel to here. Some of them may be similarly inclined coming originally from places where there is zero dissent allowed to the teaching of the prophet

France’s anti-terrorism police are investigating after a man was beheaded in Paris on Friday evening, allegedly by a man shouting “Allah Akbar”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/10/16/paris-terror-attack-teacher-decapitated-over-mohammed-cartoons/
So long and thanks for all the fish

xetog

Re: Another terrorist attack in Paris
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2020, 10:04:52 AM »
One positive is that it is nice to know that some teachers believe in free speech, you won't find many in this country.  I bet the 'terrorist' was hopped up on drugs though.

Mike.x
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

klondike

« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2020, 10:08:46 AM »
I hadn't considered that free speech consideration but you are clearly correct. Drugs - I'm not sure that they need anything in addition to their religion - after all we are told it is the opium of the masses.

xetog

« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2020, 10:15:12 AM »
I bet most terrorists whether home grown or ISIS have their brains addled by cannabis or something stronger.  Certainly most seem to be found mentally ill, probably induced by drugs.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

klondike

« Reply #4 on: Oct 17, 2020, 10:36:31 AM »
or immams....

I prefer the Occams Razor approach. You require immams + drugs while I just need immams.

Ashy

« Reply #5 on: Oct 17, 2020, 10:54:24 AM »
I find this very disturbing.

Alex22

« Reply #6 on: Oct 17, 2020, 11:00:31 AM »
He was just a middle aged History teacher, what is this world coming to ? 

Ashy

« Reply #7 on: Oct 17, 2020, 11:02:23 AM »
One I don't like the look of. I suppose the french police were too busy with the gillets.

sparky

« Reply #8 on: Oct 17, 2020, 12:03:47 PM »

He was just a middle aged History teacher, what is this world coming to ?

This is exact result of allowing large numbers of these weird people with their equally weird alien cultures, from all corners of the world into a civilised country

Michael Rolls

« Reply #9 on: Oct 17, 2020, 12:50:25 PM »
Very true, and we keep getting told that Islam is a religion of peace. Well, I've read the Koran and although there are some 'peaceful' bits, most of it is about as peaceful as the Old Testament, of which much the same could be said.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Raven

« Reply #10 on: Oct 17, 2020, 01:29:57 PM »
Not so far back it was the French doing the beheading....to their own people. Humans are the worst and most dangerous thing on this planet.

Jacqueline

« Reply #11 on: Oct 17, 2020, 05:34:31 PM »
I am not one bit surprised by this, it will keep happening.  Europe is no place for these people they don't believe in western values, freedom to criticise or have different views. 

Apparently the murdered teacher opened up debate in his classroom, but of course you must not criticise Mohamed even though he was the Jimmy Saville of his day, sex with children, women taken as sex slaves.  People need to wake up and read the teachings of this dreadful religion then they may understand why these murders keep happening.

Incidentaly how did an 18 year old lad learn to decapitate a person? not an easy task I would guess, who trained him?

klondike

« Reply #12 on: Oct 17, 2020, 05:45:35 PM »
Incidentaly how did an 18 year old lad learn to decapitate a person? not an easy task I would guess, who trained him?
I must admit I thought about that too. I guess it's just a case of hacking and hacking away but you'd need to be a special sort of person to do it. One I'd rather never meet.

Temperence

« Reply #13 on: Oct 17, 2020, 11:06:29 PM »
As someone with a teaching background you need to be very careful of what you say in schools and colleges today with all these different interest groups to placate. It can be a mine field to negotiate.

I can recall a colleage who was giving a lecture on "sociology of collonialism" and one of the students stood up and accused him of being "like a strutting c**k".  There was some kind of investigation and he was exonerated but it must have been very stressful.

One of the reasons why I decided not to return to teaching when my husband passed.

I am quite amused that a word to describe a male hen (rather than a male organ) got censored. Obviously someone does not understand English idiomatic expressions.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

zoony

« Reply #14 on: Oct 17, 2020, 11:43:52 PM »
A continuing bone of contention Temper.. I believe it's possible to change the spell check from American English to English English, I actually thought I had done.. These days I just utter 'bloody Americans' and rise above it..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.