Author Topic: Pirates and the like.  (Read 782 times)

ronyork

Pirates and the like.
« on: Oct 26, 2020, 06:49:45 AM »
These pirates, bandits, call what you wish, why are they not bundled straight to Heathrow onto a plane a back from where they came, Oh Dear ! we cannot do that, there are rules, who said so, why not? Just do it today! If we do not surely it will become another passage into our land (of course they picked England) l wonder why, because we are soft, and the pickings are good, We will ln doing so upset the do Gooders well enough is enough , for Christ sake get some balls, they have problems at home , am l  worried l have enough problems finding. the many hundreds a month paying for my wife,s dementia care while this scum and the like will get free care,

digitalis

Re: Pirates and the like.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2020, 07:48:31 AM »
Alas Ronyork,people have money to make.

A new dawn has broken.

I heard there were gaggles of lawyers down at the quay at Portsmouth all a-waving their firms credentials to support our pirates applications(of which there will be many)for asylum. Judges,solicitors,orhter legal reps...all there waving hello to our new arrivals cos there's plenty of gold to be made.Hear! Sssshhh...Listen. Yes,a letter written to the Guardian today a letter a-crying,a shouting for their firms appeals to continue....at your tax payers expense.

We must not forget the shipping company too! When you know the people were on board your tanker(20 miles out?) The last thing you want to do is turn tail and sail back to Liberia or Nigeria: too costly,too time consuming. You know in advance dear olde Blighty will accommodate. Waste no time,hurry-speed to our lawyered land. Have not Penally will take them? Advanced communication will ensure Bully-beef will be ready for 'em all tonite with roast spuds and pudding.

Once we have got this lot of migrants in this way,expect more.

Picture our legal friends whose salaries all depend on the laws upheld by our honorable Lords and MPs. Next think of their poor little off-spring doing without mum and daddies wads of cash. Terrible! Tearful. It must not be allowed. Bring 'em in to Penally. Or make it a 5 star hotel they stay at. Let the oiks have 'em.

Wotta sad,sick joke.

sparky

« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:00:23 AM »
Ronyork, I can tell, just like me, your blood boils when you see the continuing  inaction by government in not only preventing these scrounging scum from entering our country, but doing sod all about shipping them back straight away if they manage to get here, with equally scum greedy lawyers, doing all they can to thwart for as long as possible any attempt to deport them, by representing them purely to line their own brimming  pockets.

Diasi

« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:05:05 AM »
It's reported that the pirates, who are in police custody, have all had medical & welfare checks.

I wish I could get a medical check for my wife.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Hugh

« Reply #4 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:08:10 AM »
Seven stow a ways on board that tanker not found for 3 weeks, pull the other one. The crew expect received a good fee for their passage. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 

klondike

« Reply #5 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:19:09 AM »
Well using helicopters and the SBS to bring migrants ashore safely must surely be a new low.
So long and thanks for all the fish

ronyork

« Reply #6 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:20:04 AM »
Hugh l suggest you are right with your views,  no doubt in my mind that crew members were involved in this movement of people and received payment for taking part,, three weeks plus on board not noticed they really must think we are stupid.

Hugh

« Reply #7 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:25:24 AM »
Yes the tankers quite large but living quarters very small so no way they can stay hidden for 3 weeks.

klondike

« Reply #8 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:30:07 AM »
Perhaps the crew were supposed to take them into port but were maybe only paid half up front and wanted the other half before actually docking. Some sort of row anyway or it wouldn't have come to needing the SBS as a ferry service.

ronyork

« Reply #9 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:32:00 AM »
Have the shipping company no responsability regarding for these riff/raff,

klondike

« Reply #10 on: Oct 26, 2020, 08:34:26 AM »
Lorry drivers do.

Jacqueline

« Reply #11 on: Oct 26, 2020, 11:01:35 AM »
Food and drink for three weeks? the sandwiches they bought with then must have been very stale!

Diasi

« Reply #12 on: Oct 26, 2020, 11:20:07 AM »
Yes the tankers quite large but living quarters very small so no way they can stay hidden for 3 weeks.

A maritime piracy expert has confirmed that tankers have small rooms & corridors that are never routinely checked on a voyage so they could easily have gone unnoticed if they brought enough food for the voyage.

However, even if they started off as stowaways, they became pirates, under the Merchant Shipping & Maritime Security Act 1997,  as soon as they uttered threats to the captain & crew who had to lock themselves in the ship's citadel.

Therefore they have to be treated as pirates.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #13 on: Oct 26, 2020, 11:23:26 AM »
I always thought that hanging pirates wasn’t altogether a bad thing
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #14 on: Oct 26, 2020, 11:26:14 AM »
I always thought that hanging pirates wasn’t altogether a bad thing
Mike

Piracy is still a capital offence in some states in the USA.

The Russians have the best idea.

"In one documented case, Russians shoved a group of pirates on an inflatable boat into the open sea, which was "a death sentence", says Michael Scharf of Case Western Reserve University."