Author Topic: E.U.Pensions  (Read 324 times)

ronyork

E.U.Pensions
« on: Nov 22, 2020, 07:51:50 AM »
I notice in the Express today that Mr Farage will be claiming his E.U, pension of £70000, no doubt plus extra,s, do they all claim this, of course the answer is yes, and if we leave the E.U. Who will finance these pensions(what a silly question) and these people speak for us?.???.

Diasi

Re: E.U.Pensions
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2020, 07:54:00 AM »
I notice in the Express today that Mr Farage will be claiming his E.U, pension of £70000, no doubt plus extra,s, do they all claim this, of course the answer is yes, and if we leave the E.U. Who will finance these pensions(what a silly question) and these people speak for us?. ??? .

The pensions will be paid out of the EU pension fund.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

eegrek

Re: E.U.Pensions
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2020, 03:40:08 PM »
I thought that was the whole point of the leaving bill - £35 Billion- to pay for the pensions that the UK voted for over the years that we were a member of the EU. I do not know why we didn't suggest we would pay our own Members fully out of the normal pension bill only and not contribute to all the others.

By the way it has all gone very quiet on the negotiations, which forecasts a result which I would be very much against. It looks likely I will be firing off an e-mail to my MP,