Author Topic: Trust Pilot  (Read 951 times)

Scrumpy

Re: Trust Pilot
« Reply #15 on: Dec 06, 2020, 06:17:36 PM »

Our Co-op was delivering locally during first lockdown.. I don’t know if they still do..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

granny moss

« Reply #16 on: Dec 06, 2020, 06:46:17 PM »
Used the local co-op.  The vegetables were always so fresh. Their frozen meals were OK.  Remember when a metal tin box of Quality Street was £  3 for Christmas !!....I used to get a few for presents....gmx

klondike

« Reply #17 on: Dec 06, 2020, 07:52:59 PM »
The delivery robots I posted about the other day are operated by the Co-Op

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-55076342

Started in Milton Keynes and amazingly our is the second town to have them. Those along with the pay-to-ride scooters and preparations here for full fibre to the premises broadband that look to be pretty much done now with fibre junction boxes at the top of all the phone poles we seem to be boldly going. Well boldly starting anyway.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Michael Rolls

« Reply #18 on: Dec 06, 2020, 09:51:58 PM »
Mike, the Co-op has started delivering as well. I had an email about it a week or so back.
Raven
Thanks. Didn’t know that. I’ll check
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Jacqueline

« Reply #19 on: Dec 07, 2020, 12:43:10 AM »
Just when you think you have seen everything!!  I can just imagine one of those coming down my road, big lorries at 60 miles an hour, it would be flattened in no time.  Wouldn't it be open to attack? I suppose it depends where you live, can't see it lasting five minutes in some areas, probably be stollen or vandalised.

crabbyob

« Reply #20 on: Dec 07, 2020, 12:02:37 PM »
i dont mind dinged macaroni an cheese, but it needs some extra cheese
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”