Author Topic: Pic and mix  (Read 582 times)

Flying bomb

Pic and mix
« on: Jan 02, 2021, 01:32:23 PM »
Just like old Woolworths with pic and mix sweets
now we are being given pic and mix vaccines.
One jab for USA and second UK or vicke verky.

No thanks, they are nor going to experiment on me unless
the Queen pics and mixes.   ;D

If the Buck stops here how can the Doe go all the way ?

Albert.

klondike

Re: Pic and mix
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2021, 02:44:37 PM »
I don't think they are going pick and mix. I take delaying the second dose as altering the dosing regime the vaccines were licensed for and am surprised they are allowed to do it.

They appear to think it is better to have more people having an injection that confers an unknown degree of immunity (possibly none) to half that number having two injections that confer whatever benefits the testing regime determined and lead to the product licence.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Cassandra

« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2021, 03:12:57 PM »
I don't think they are going pick and mix. I take delaying the second dose as altering the dosing regime the vaccines were licensed for and am surprised they are allowed to do it.

They appear to think it is better to have more people having an injection that confers an unknown degree of immunity (possibly none) to half that number having two injections that confer whatever benefits the testing regime determined and lead to the product licence.

I'm surprised this administration's pixilated PR dept hasn't come up with a slogan like

Vaccinations - "Where less = More - you know it makes sense"!
My Little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2021, 03:20:26 PM »
I may be mistaken but I think I read a story about Blair suggesting this a few days back so maybe that's where they got the idea.

To my mind they may as well inject pig carcases and count those if they aren't going to use the dosage the stuff was tested on and licensed based on those results.

First they terrify everybody with dodgy science, then they bamboozle everybody with dodgy statistics now they appear to be exploring methods of ensuring the vaccines achieve bugger all. I have no idea what these dotards will get up to next.
====
I wasn't imagining the Blair connection. I didn't read it here but it was the first Google hit in my search

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-comments-made-by-tony-blair-suggesting-we-should-consider-using-all-available-vaccine-doses-in-january-as-first-doses-rather-than-keeping-some-back-for-use-as-second-doses/

It must seem obvious to anybody that a disgraced and discredited former PM, responsible for a lot of the Muslim terrorism and with no medical expertise that I'm aware of should be advising us in this matter.

Diasi

« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2021, 03:25:40 PM »
Plus, whatever may go wrong with some of the Pfizer vaccinations, there'll be no come-back on them whatsoever.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

« Reply #5 on: Jan 02, 2021, 03:57:26 PM »
I think they all managed to get that written in.

The Astrazeneker vaccine is more traditional but the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are both completely novel in the way they work and there has never been a similar vaccine licensed. From what I've read both have more and more serious side effects.