Author Topic: wanted...deniers  (Read 311 times)

crabbyob

wanted...deniers
« on: Jan 06, 2021, 09:12:37 AM »
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'WANTED Volunteers who don believe in COVID19. Activities include transfer of Patients, transfer of the dead, general cleaning on the COVID ward and personal care of COVID patients. OS: It won + be a problem that you won + get PPE as you don believe they are necessary. Signed: Health care Workers'
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Michael Rolls

Re: wanted...deniers
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2021, 09:25:31 AM »
Doubt they’ll get many takers. To deny the existence of Covid-19 must require a level of ignorance that passeth all understanding
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Hugh

« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2021, 09:27:55 AM »
Over 800 covid death yesterday and still there are none believers.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2021, 09:29:36 AM »
I just don’t understand them. Are they denying the disease exists, or claiming its effect is exaggerated, or are they just brain dead
Mike

Diasi

« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2021, 10:45:15 AM »
I just don’t understand them. Are they denying the disease exists, or claiming its effect is exaggerated, or are they just brain dead
Mike

But these are the Lockdownsceptic idiots who obviously don't want the social distancing that lockdown tries to ensure.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

klondike

« Reply #5 on: Jan 06, 2021, 10:51:49 AM »
Lockdownsceptics simply point out that so far lockdowns have achieved nothing and that all the stats they are based on rely on PCR testing which is known to be a poor diagnostic of infection and ability to transmit the disease.

Please don't label people idiots because they have taken the trouble to read widely about this subject rather than just relying on the BBC and Daily mail.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6 on: Jan 06, 2021, 11:02:07 AM »
agreed - Phil, the lock down sceptics are not deniers, not in any sense - they are, however, drawing attention to a number of the elements of the way the pandemic is being handled which are of questionable efficacy

Mike

Diasi

« Reply #7 on: Jan 06, 2021, 11:21:02 AM »
Lockdownsceptics simply point out that so far lockdowns have achieved nothing and that all the stats they are based on rely on PCR testing which is known to be a poor diagnostic of infection and ability to transmit the disease.

Please don't label people idiots because they have taken the trouble to read widely about this subject rather than just relying on the BBC and Daily mail.

I don't rely on anything other than basic commonsense which tells me to listen to what stressed ICU consultants & people who've had Covid say about the need for a lockdown.

The Lockdownsceptic website number-jugglers don't know what what the numbers would have been without the lockdowns so their number crunching is meaningless.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #8 on: Jan 06, 2021, 11:48:50 AM »
I don't rely on anything other than basic commonsense which tells me to listen to what stressed ICU consultants & people who've had Covid say about the need for a lockdown.

The Lockdownsceptic website number-jugglers don't know what what the numbers would have been without the lockdowns so their number crunching is meaningless.
Which is the get out of jail card for those who have attempting to manage the problem when the inevitable inquiries start, as nobody can prove what would have happened had alternative policies been adopted

biglouis

« Reply #9 on: Jan 06, 2021, 11:51:11 AM »
The slimy politicos always have a GOOJ card. I am with Klondike on this one and remain highly sceptical of many aspects of how this has been handled.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.