Author Topic: stowaways.  (Read 1507 times)

dave c

stowaways.
« on: Jan 08, 2021, 10:50:46 AM »
Just read that no further action to be taken against the 7 Nigerians who hijacked an oil tanker and are now in the usual immigration farce which means they will be allowed to stay here at HMG`s expense, given free housing and spending money while thousands of our own people are sleeping on the streets. Of course there is no danger of them being shipped off back to where they came from!
dave c.

Michael Rolls

Re: stowaways.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2021, 10:57:58 AM »
Disgraceful!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2021, 11:05:48 AM »
Just read that no further action to be taken against the 7 Nigerians who hijacked an oil tanker and are now in the usual immigration farce which means they will be allowed to stay here at HMG`s expense, given free housing and spending money while thousands of our own people are sleeping on the streets. Of course there is no danger of them being shipped off back to where they came from!
dave c.

Just a small but important correction, they'll be allowed to stay here at my expense & your expense.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2021, 11:11:01 AM »
Too true - I always get irritated when I see reference to 'government money'
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Jacqueline

« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2021, 11:29:22 AM »
So anyone who wants to come here can hijack an oil tanker without any criminal charges and claim asylum.  I remember a case too some years ago when a plane was hijacked and the hijackers were given asylum with  no criminal charges either. The CPS say little hope of prosecution what sort of message does this send out to the world?

Why bother to go through the legal process of applying to come here, just jump on a dingy, hijack a boat or plane, accommodation provided and all expenses paid, immigration lawyer will fill in your forms and fight your deportation if you are unlucky enough to fail, very little chance of being deported even then.

Not forgetting the dogooders who will believe every word of your sobstory,  take you out and show you around and tell everybody what really nice people you are and how you have suffered.

Wonder why we bothered to fight Hitler, should have invited all his troups over and put them up in the Ritz!

digitalis

« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2021, 01:16:51 PM »
Please remember when alone or now with additional partner,all new arrivals must be treated as equal to those whose families have been here hundreds of years and have fought for the present privelages that the country now offers. Cases must not be biased,or seen to be biased against race,religion,sex or wotnot. A better translation of above means any new arrival who replicates him or herself will have priority over local housing needs. Moreover,once 'homed',the new arrival will be entitled to the same or better health support than a local dependant upon circumstance. Additional funds will also be given to allow said 'new arrival' to learn and advance in English and further education. As local inhabitatnts might have some monies it is incumbent upon them to spend that money to further their ambitions or welfare. As the new inhabitants have none,they will be given grants,monies,legal support for all their needs.

Just a  warning from above. Dont protest. Such postings as might be seen or written will be seen as racist and thus open to prosecution or eliminating you from further work opportunities or advancement.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Signed by all political parties. (Present modest salaries excluding spouses: £200K. With additional expense claims: £280k)

digitalis

« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2021, 03:11:45 PM »
As a postscript to the above: Cornwall,Devon,Wales and sometimes other counties of the UK are posted as being the most racist parts of the country. By example could it be accepted to encourage all newly arrived illegal migrants to move to these parts. This would show by example Cornwall as being non racist,and then encourage more sub Saharan migrants to move to these parts. I thought a new opening as District Tourist Officer might go down well with the National Trust who wants to promote diversity to rural parts now deemed KKK. Such a post would command a £38k plus salary with maybe accommodation overlooking St Ives sands or Padstow. Positive discrimination in selection of candidates would ensure no one from Stoke or Middlesboro would apply or be succesful in obtaining the position.

Comments accepted.

Warning: Further to Nicola Sturgeon seeking to police hate speech by making any comments critical of government edicts a criminal offence(even said in the home)only positive comments are accepted for that proposed above.

GrannyMac

« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2021, 08:51:57 PM »
The media make a great deal of the relatively small number of immigrants who claim asylum and are housed and otherwise supported by the taxpayer whilst their claims are investigated.  I've seen little about those immigrants whose status here includes 'no recourse to public funds'.  There are thousands who don't get a penny in benefits, and who won't qualify under their non-permanent immigration status.  I wonder why the MSM don't mention them?  Just saying...
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

klondike

« Reply #8 on: Jan 08, 2021, 09:21:12 PM »
As I said just the other day newspapers run stories which they expect to sell more papers. They sometimes tell the truth but if they do that's purely coincidental and will certainly not be the whole truth.

That said we still have to spend huge sums handling the    i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶i̶m̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶s̶  unauthorised asylum seekers who turf up via lorries, planes, trains and boats. HMG need to get their arses in gear and get those entitled to asylum settled and on the path to being self supporting and the others back where they came from without enriching umpteen lawyers in the process.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Alex22

« Reply #9 on: Jan 08, 2021, 09:27:42 PM »
Will the immigrants with 'no recourse to public funds' be the ones thieving and mugging old people outside the post office  ?

Jacqueline

« Reply #10 on: Jan 08, 2021, 09:42:29 PM »
As a postscript to the above: Cornwall,Devon,Wales and sometimes other counties of the UK are posted as being the most racist parts of the country. By example could it be accepted to encourage all newly arrived illegal migrants to move to these parts. This would show by example Cornwall as being non racist,and then encourage more sub Saharan migrants to move to these parts. I thought a new opening as District Tourist Officer might go down well with the National Trust who wants to promote diversity to rural parts now deemed KKK. Such a post would command a £38k plus salary with maybe accommodation overlooking St Ives sands or Padstow. Positive discrimination in selection of candidates would ensure no one from Stoke or Middlesboro would apply or be succesful in obtaining the position.

Comments accepted.

Warning: Further to Nicola Sturgeon seeking to police hate speech by making any comments critical of government edicts a criminal offence(even said in the home)only positive comments are accepted for that proposed above.

My kids are in Devon, I am in Wales.  Please don't send any of these people our way, we don't want them.  There is precious little work for the locals, house prices and rents compared to wages are high, we have enough problems without imported ones.  If these areas are deemed racist maybe its because many people who have lived in "enriched" areas have escaped and don't want it repeated on their new doorstep.

digitalis

« Reply #11 on: Jan 08, 2021, 10:13:45 PM »
It is reported that 30,000 migrants went AWOL within the last year. I'm not too sure whether that counts as too many or too few.

In another account(forgotten by myself),I think I read a new city the size of Coventry was going to have to be built with all the new incomers coming into the country to claim settlement. I think its a bit too much,really.

As I have said before,I have overheard many that look upon the green fields of the West Country and look upon them as a waste: 'Look at all this green space. Why dont they build houses over it'  Oh dear. On another web site I made argument against the loss of green space wherein by BBC calculations reported green space was calculated at triple that which I thought reasonable. It was a good point: I hadnt calculated in all the green spaces that were counted in by including peoples front and back gardens,the parks in cities,the grass verges,the churches graveyards and wotnot! :'(  I only voice my own concerns. It is true that the media doesnt make much known the the numbers still coming into England...because more or less every day down in Dover migrants are still coming in...just to that port alone: my eye in the sky tells me so. The thing is the media(myself included)get bored with it all. Its nothing new. Nothing is being done about it: Nothing happening here,sir. Time for you to move on(implication: or get arrested)
As said,my citys uni is busy building lottsa rat flats hereabouts. And what were vestiges of green space...well,theyre being gobbled up by play pens,swing bars,concrete skate parks. Greenery? Trees? Smash 'em down. Build over 'em. Wild life? Birds? Go watch 'em on tv,Attenborough will tell you about them whilst you sit trapped on your sofa.

Its getting pretty crowded here.

In all this there are other views. I thought every migrant(illegal or no)was found some accommodation,health care and so on. Plus £35 spending money a week. All legal claims made to be at the locals expense. Once here,few go back.

I dont blame anyone for the whole fiasco. Well,excepting some folk. Landlords,judges,solicitors,welfare workers,even the supermarkets and barbers all make their dosh outta more folk arriving. Some folke make more dosh and careers outta these folk than others. I just wonder how long it can go on unmanaged,that's all. It also makes for a very ugly country.But then,as said,some feel fields and wotnot just useless space.

Alex22

« Reply #12 on: Jan 08, 2021, 10:25:17 PM »
It's depressing Digi, but what can we little folk do  ?  nichts !

GrannyMac

« Reply #13 on: Jan 09, 2021, 09:13:59 AM »

My kids are in Devon, I am in Wales.  Please don't send any of these people our way, we don't want them.  There is precious little work for the locals, house prices and rents compared to wages are high, we have enough problems without imported ones.  If these areas are deemed racist maybe its because many people who have lived in "enriched" areas have escaped and don't want it repeated on their new doorstep.

Devon is beautiful, but I can imagine the lack of tourism is hitting many people hard.  Rural areas aren't renowned for employment opportunities, so most immigrants who are permitted to work will head for the cities, uness they want to pick fruit and veg.  I thought the holiday home owners are the ones responsible for the house prices, and the lack of residents to support businesses through the winter.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

xetog

« Reply #14 on: Jan 09, 2021, 09:53:11 AM »
I have just read an article quoting Lord Blair (no not Tony) the Police Commissioner, suggesting that Brexit is going to make policing in the UK more difficult because they will be loosing access to EU databases, such as criminal records, DNA databases, etc.  Judging by the numbers of foreign criminals currently rotting the roots of British society and running loose creating chaos, access to those databases has not done us much good has it?

What we need is a strong border force sending back anyone who cannot provide a document declaring a clean bill of criminal health (electronic or otherwise) and taking everyone who arrives illegally by boat and sending them straight back to France on the next ferry.  It may be harsh, but word would soon get round that we were no longer to be taken as fools.  If I want to go to the USA for instance, i must make a declaration and they check databases before I even take off.  If I am not 100% genuine, I cannot enter.  Why can't we do that here?

Oh, and while I am on about it why do the papers add together sentences like those given to the 4 Romanian scum bags who have been stripping lead off church roofs?  They didn't get 20 years as my paper says, they got 5 each, of which, under our lax system will be reduced to just over 2.  They will probably not be ejected from the UK, so will just return to the same business once they are out of jail.  Apparently the lead was worth almost a £million.  £250k each for a couple of years banged up-all found.  Nice work if you are crooked enough to get it.

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.