Author Topic: stowaways.  (Read 1505 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: stowaways.
« Reply #15 on: Jan 09, 2021, 12:52:46 PM »
Adding sentences? Makes handing out what actually happened compared to reality to keep the peasants quiet
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

Re: Stowaways.
« Reply #16 on: Jan 09, 2021, 12:58:48 PM »
There are thousands who don't get a penny in benefits, and who won't qualify under their non-permanent immigration status.  I wonder why the MSM don't mention them?  Just saying...

For the same reason that the MSM don't mention the millions of Brits who don't commit crimes but will report about those who do.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

crabbyob

« Reply #17 on: Jan 09, 2021, 01:17:01 PM »
and how about sacking stupid magistrates who remand illegals to turn up in three months for sentencing
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

klondike

« Reply #18 on: Jan 09, 2021, 01:24:11 PM »
What we need is a strong border force sending back anyone who cannot provide a document declaring a clean bill of criminal health (electronic or otherwise) and taking everyone who arrives illegally by boat and sending them straight back to France on the next ferry.
While I agree with the sentiment I think it only fair to point out that the French border at Calais is probably less porous than our own and they won't let our deportees get off the ferries. Short of dumping them in the English Channel from those ferries they will just come back.
So long and thanks for all the fish

sparky

« Reply #19 on: Jan 09, 2021, 01:35:33 PM »
For far too long we have been pussyfooting around with these foreign parasitic scumbags wherever they come from, if they are not entitled to be here, after a quick check, not the long winded appeals they go though now, they should be kicked out, any foreigner convicted of a crime should be on the next plane out on the day of release from prison, in all cases, both those refused entry, and criminals should have their DNA and fingerprints recorded, to make life easier to identify  should they try to gain entry again.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #20 on: Jan 09, 2021, 02:08:11 PM »
Agreed
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

GrannyMac

« Reply #21 on: Jan 09, 2021, 05:17:09 PM »
For the same reason that the MSM don't mention the millions of Brits who don't commit crimes but will report about those who do.

But the general public know that the majority of Brits are not criminals. I doubt most are even aware of the 'no recourse to public funds' status.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Diasi

« Reply #22 on: Jan 09, 2021, 05:27:00 PM »

But the general public know that the majority of Brits are not criminals. I doubt most are even aware of the 'no recourse to public funds' status.

But the MSM don't report anything that doesn't happen & the immigrants that don't cost the UK taxpayer anything don't make it acceptable to the taxpayer for those that do.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

digitalis

« Reply #23 on: Jan 09, 2021, 05:30:20 PM »
17.23 pm. Breaking News!!

Eye in the Sky has just now reported 5 new boatloads of immigrants have just arrived in Dover.

And still they come.

They must come

As reports come in saying all hospitals are now full and priorites must be made as to which lives are to be saved and which let go...And as the BBC said at 17.00 hrs patients with covid are now to be moved to hotels...must a decision be made...let go those too ill with covid to make way for the new arrivals. Once in Britain all universal rights claimed,no discriminative practice allowed but that the weakest have to go to the wall. In this case,our own natives...now ill.

Picture wringing hands by senior clergy. "Now let us pray" Gawd help us all!!

Diasi

« Reply #24 on: Jan 09, 2021, 05:39:10 PM »

As reports come in saying all hospitals are now full and priorites must be made as to which lives are to be saved and which let go...And as the BBC said at 17.00 hrs patients with covid are now to be moved to hotels...must a decision be made...let go those too ill with covid to make way for the new arrivals. Once in Britain all universal rights claimed,no discriminative practice allowed but that the weakest have to go to the wall. In this case,our own natives...now ill.

Yes, two patients both needing the remaining ICU bed:

a: 85-yr-old 20th generation ethnic Brit with Covid.

b: 20-yr-old gimmigrant, pregnant, who was resuscitated after nearly drowning.

Place yer bets on who gets the bed.

digitalis

« Reply #25 on: Jan 09, 2021, 05:55:23 PM »
My eye-in-the-sky walks Dover seafront most days. Also up to date on local radio broadcasts and other local folk.

I dont ask for tallies on all the folk coming in by boat: probably tip the Eye overboard.

Once you are in Calais(in a tent)you can be assured you are not living there in dunes for a holiday. Hotels and bed and board and a better life are to be gained over here,21 miles away.

Am not too sure how many barbers there are now in Dover. I could ask. But from the Eye,there's no shortage of new folk setting up the biz down there. Noticed it too up here. Sad to say all the new youngsters arriving are gobbling up all the ££ which might have gone to supporting those folk down there now freshley made unemployed.

Maybe some of the new younger folk who claim to be 16 but sport beards and live in well honed 6' muscled bodies,might make use of the new barber shops that have proliferated down thataway.

:( :'(

Johned

« Reply #26 on: Jan 09, 2021, 07:21:04 PM »
but, but, but....!  Surely barbers are not allowed to indulge their craft in these troubled times, are they?  I need my hair cutting badly.  My bad; I badly need my hair cutting!  No practitioners of the tonsorial art are open in my neck of the woods.

klondike

« Reply #27 on: Jan 09, 2021, 09:35:45 PM »
If these folk are not independently wealthy and not allowed to work can you tell me just where their daily living expenses actually come from? If it's charities then they should be paying their passage back home rather than assisting them to stay where they have no legal right to be. I'm assuming it is either tax payers or, if not, victims of their criminal activities who actually pay though regardless of that "no recourse" bit.
So long and thanks for all the fish

crabbyob

« Reply #28 on: Jan 10, 2021, 10:33:11 AM »
we could always send them back to France in landing craft
there werent many French folk around the last time we landed in this fashion
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Jacqueline

« Reply #29 on: Jan 10, 2021, 11:22:44 AM »
If these folk are not independently wealthy and not allowed to work can you tell me just where their daily living expenses actually come from? If it's charities then they should be paying their passage back home rather than assisting them to stay where they have no legal right to be. I'm assuming it is either tax payers or, if not, victims of their criminal activities who actually pay though regardless of that "no recourse" bit.

If they arrive pennyless and claim Asylum, they are not allowed to work,  we, the taxpayers are footing the bill for a roof over their heads, three meals a day and a small personal allowance.  The ones that are placed in Penally don't think their accommodation is good enough and have lawyers fighting their cause ( who pays for them?).

Despite landing here uninvited and unwanted, once they claim Asylum they have a legal right to be here and a very tiny chance, even if turned down, of being deported, win win for them, big loser for us.

This is our money that could be better spent on the NHS and our own citizens.