Author Topic: Vaccine 2021  (Read 858 times)

ronyork

Re: Vaccine 2021
« Reply #15 on: Jan 09, 2021, 06:09:08 PM »
myself 86, Audrey 85, and in a care home neither heard a whisper about the jab,had two visits planned last week, on callin yesterday was not allowed into the home at all even for a window visit ,on wednesday it was permissable and planned but  on friday not allowed  ,so dissapointed once more. Im confused .com! my car trip a waste of time ,  yes thats allowed as its a visit to a care home, can we all use the same same music sheet,!

Diasi

« Reply #16 on: Jan 09, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »
myself 86, Audrey 85, and in a care home neither heard a whisper about the jab,had two visits planned last week, on callin yesterday was not allowed into the home at all even for a window visit ,on wednesday it was permissable and planned but  on friday not allowed  ,so dissapointed once more. Im confused .com! my car trip a waste of time ,  yes thats allowed as its a visit to a care home, can we all use the same same music sheet,!

That's so sad Ron & I really feel for you.

All care homes should have been made to install safe visiting facilities, as some have done already by sectioning-off conservatories, or installing portable cabins that be sectioned-off.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #17 on: Jan 09, 2021, 10:19:59 PM »
Got "the call" today from my surgery, jab on Saturday 16th at 1524. I asked (jokingly) is they could make it 1525 and she said NO, every four minutes, be there! I will be!!

Happy New Year everybody.
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
mjodeard@gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63508234@N06/with/255625

Michael Rolls

« Reply #18 on: Jan 09, 2021, 10:22:38 PM »
Good news
Mike 👍👍
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

granny moss

« Reply #19 on: Jan 13, 2021, 10:02:07 AM »
Tomorrow I shall have the Vaccine.   I have my folding wheelchair polished and dusted !....and I will get out of the car, at the vaccine place and sit on a comfortable cushion on my chair, with a hot  waterbottle on my lap, under a lovely muticoloured croche'  blanket....Jenny will take me in, and sitting on my chair I shall just zip down my cardigan and as I will be wearing a sleveless T shirt, there should not be much fuss on giving me the jab.....!

I have my face mask ready, and I shall be glad when I am back home.... :)

Make no mistake in believing otherwise......This is the killer of the Century !!!!  Is everyman for himself......I cannot believe the ignorance of some people on trying to spread false information !   We are talking in thousand dead every day.... I should put them in the stocks and throw rotten tomatoes at them.....They make me so mad when I see all the medical staff working so extremely hard in Hospitals.   They disgust me. gmx

Jacqueline

« Reply #20 on: Jan 13, 2021, 10:16:17 AM »
Great to hear that you guys are having your jabs, you must be Group 1 or 2?Husband is Group 3, but no idea yet when he will get his, I don't think until February from what I have heard.