Author Topic: proper cats  (Read 732 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: proper cats
« Reply #15 on: Jan 13, 2021, 12:15:04 AM »
You can see intelligence in that face
M
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Sheila

« Reply #16 on: Jan 13, 2021, 09:12:36 AM »
Our kitten is just like the one in the video that biglouis posted.  He is lovely and brings us a lot of pleasure.  He understands that he has to be gentle with me and we have lots of kisses and cuddles.

When he wants a fight, he goes to Paul who is a bit scarred.   When Paul's legs are crossed the cat sits on the foot that is up in the air and settles down there.  I hear comments like 'I'd get you a cup of tea but I've got a cat on my foot'.  In other words 'make me a cuppa'.

Michael Rolls

« Reply #17 on: Jan 13, 2021, 09:16:50 AM »
Like it. Sounds as though man and mog are in cahoots!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

biglouis

« Reply #18 on: Jan 13, 2021, 11:08:05 AM »
That Maine coon has a lovely face. I love the plumes on their ears and their huge whiskers. Upto £1200 depending upon age and condition of the cat. Wow.

Chris's ginger cat has now got the pair of them fully trained, with different noises for when he wants to get brushed, tickled, held up in the air (yes really) fed, watered and treats.

He is quite a large heavy cat now but Jamie (flatmate) is a big strong lad and can hold him up in one hand. He loves that.

He likes to have his fur brushed really hard and also the wrong way! Most cats hate that. He is obviously a masochist.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.