Author Topic: Hearsay: Covid vaccine,and other minutiae...  (Read 45 times)

digitalis

Hearsay: Covid vaccine,and other minutiae...
« on: Jan 13, 2021, 06:58:05 PM »
The BBC were pumping out that the public were fighting shy of taking the vaccine because...well,on my local news...they paraded a woman who said she had heard...from someone a neighbour had spoken to...that the vaccine would alter her DNA...and might come from space!! The speakover voice suggested this was nonsense...just to assure us viewers. :o ::)

I spoke to my wife.

I said I had heard that if you took the vaccine you would turn into a Brussel Sprout?

Has anyone else here heard other validated  beliefs?

On a related matter,Dr John Cambell reported last night that America was holding back on orders for the Oxford AstraZ jab? He looked worried,confused and concerned. Wotwozthe hold-up ,he said

I what could possibly be the reason. I cant validate my own beliefs. What would be yours? And would you dare mention them? I wont tender my own: I couldnt possibly prove them. And I could be wrong. But as like I can smell bacon frying in the kitchen and go out to find bacon cooking in the kitchen,I do wonder if my nose for smell is awry...or my too ready readings of how things work is just fantasy?

Just thoughts and reflections ;)

klondike

Re: Hearsay: Covid vaccine,and other minutiae...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2021, 07:05:34 PM »
I wasn't overly keen on having one as I thought and still do that the testing and approval was rather rushed but I forsee problems should I refuse it so will almost certainly accept. If I get problems I'll be a long way from being alone and they will certainly need to prioritise a fix. Alternately maybe if everybody ends up with two heads it won't matter.