Author Topic: Jab Made Compulsory.  (Read 8440 times)

klondike

Re: Jab Made Compulsory.
« Reply #15 on: Jan 18, 2021, 02:20:52 PM »
I think I told the tale of my "fake" Indian workmate. In case I didn't in brief...

Born in Uganda. Parents expelled by Idi Amin. Brought up in Canada. Turfed up in Slough. Went to India I think to scatter father's ashes. (This is how I know about the jabs) Got ill there. Off work for 3 months. Returned to work looking like shіt warmed up.
So long and thanks for all the fish

biglouis

« Reply #16 on: Jan 18, 2021, 03:10:12 PM »
I would strongly oppose making the jab compulsory to access basic facilities such as public buildings, benefits, school and so on. We pay for these resources in our taxes.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Diasi

« Reply #17 on: Jan 18, 2021, 06:05:56 PM »
I think I told the tale of my "fake" Indian workmate. In case I didn't in brief...

Born in Uganda. Parents expelled by Idi Amin. Brought up in Canada. Turfed up in Slough. Went to India I think to scatter father's ashes. (This is how I know about the jabs) Got ill there. Off work for 3 months. Returned to work looking like shіt warmed up.

If you've ever been in a crowded Leicester clothing factory, run by Ugandan Asians, you'd realise it smells like shіt warmed up.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

GrannyMac

« Reply #18 on: Jan 18, 2021, 06:24:20 PM »

If there are people out there who don't want the jab.. so be it.. They should be restricted from travel to countries that insist on the jab being compulsory..

And while we are at I think some should be neutered (compulsory)..

Bold Scrumpy! But I get your point...😉
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

Akbuk

« Reply #19 on: Jan 19, 2021, 07:24:50 PM »
My daughter via work has the flu jab. If she then goes onto get the flu, she gets paid for being off sick. Those who don’t have the flu jab & go off sick with it, don’t get paid.
Re this virus. Why would a company risk the rest of its workforce because of a none believer?
Bit surprised to hear today. My local Sainsbury’s has had five confirmed Covid cases in this one shop.....all got over it and are now back at work.
I’m a real he/him.

Jacqueline

« Reply #20 on: Jan 19, 2021, 07:36:33 PM »
Has anyone who has had the jab had any problems?  Nothing scarey, but my son and his 80+ year old  in laws all said they felt very tired the following day.

I agree with Klondike, with us oldies its a gamble worth taking, locked up in the house forever or the vaccination its a no brainer as far as I am concerned.

em

« Reply #21 on: Jan 19, 2021, 07:50:33 PM »
No problems.

klondike

« Reply #22 on: Jan 19, 2021, 08:09:32 PM »
There have been issues in Norway. I doubt it got reported in any mainstream news source though. All very old and apparently frail.

I wouldn't put any store in the current group getting vaccinated feeling tired next day. It's likely to have been the most exercise and excitement most have had during the last year. Most vaccinations carry a chance of some, usually minor, side effects.
So long and thanks for all the fish

brian54

« Reply #23 on: Jan 19, 2021, 08:15:32 PM »
My daughter via work has the flu jab. If she then goes onto get the flu, she gets paid for being off sick. Those who don’t have the flu jab & go off sick with it, don’t get paid.
Re this virus. Why would a company risk the rest of its workforce because of a none believer?
Bit surprised to hear today. My local Sainsbury’s has had five confirmed Covid cases in this one shop.....all got over it and are now back at work.

That is the situation where I worked. I think that is fair.

Akbuk

« Reply #24 on: Jan 19, 2021, 09:59:10 PM »
Well we either take Piers Corbyn,s stance versus just about every branch of the medical profession on this planet.
Here’s my arm......
I’m a real he/him.

Akbuk

« Reply #25 on: Jan 19, 2021, 10:29:11 PM »
I’m a real he/him.

Diasi

« Reply #26 on: Jan 19, 2021, 11:40:07 PM »
Has anyone who has had the jab had any problems?  Nothing scarey, but my son and his 80+ year old  in laws all said they felt very tired the following day.

I agree with Klondike, with us oldies its a gamble worth taking, locked up in the house forever or the vaccination its a no brainer as far as I am concerned.
My left arm currently feels as though it's been ripped off & sewn back on.

I can't touch my right shoulder without considerable pain so I've decided not to touch my right shoulder.

My arms aren't all that fleshy so the needle may have hit the bone, but it does list a painful arm as one of the very common side effects & getting worse over the next couple of days after the vaccine.

I was told that if I noticed changes in my breathing to give the phone the three nines treatment.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Akbuk

« Reply #27 on: Jan 19, 2021, 11:58:59 PM »
My left arm currently feels as though it's been ripped off & sewn back on.

I can't touch my right shoulder without considerable pain so I've decided not to touch my right shoulder.

My arms aren't all that fleshy so the needle may have hit the bone, but it does list a painful arm as one of the very common side effects & getting worse over the next couple of days after the vaccine.

I was told that if I noticed changes in my breathing to give the phone the three nines treatment.

Do they tell you which vaccine you've had?
I’m a real he/him.

Diasi

« Reply #28 on: Jan 20, 2021, 12:05:16 AM »

Do they tell you which vaccine you've had?

Yes, I had the Pfizer vaccine & you get a leaflet with all the possible side effects but you do with a pack of Asprin as well.

biglouis

« Reply #29 on: Jan 20, 2021, 12:12:43 AM »
I will make damned sure they give it to me in my left arm then as I am right handed.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.