Author Topic: SAGE and institutional racism  (Read 332 times)

xetog

SAGE and institutional racism
« on: Jan 19, 2021, 09:19:13 AM »
Today, SAGE are blaming the survey suggesting that 75% of BAME people will not take the Covid-19 vaccine on institutional racism in the medical research industry.  They give no figures, show no proof, yet we are expected to castigate our white skins for the stupidity of the BAME.  Of course the real reason is blind superstition.  Many of the BAME population believe, against all reassurances, that the vaccines contain products from animals that have not been killed via Halal methods and that it will change their DNA.  Clearly religious claptrap from the middle ages which controls and limits the lives of its followers today and if they had their way would limit our lives as well and perhaps already does in their propensity towards terrorism if they don't get their own way.

I know you are all sick of hearing about our snivelling, woke, elite 'giving the knee' at every opportunity, but should SAGE not be challenged for proof and even if there are less that 20% of researchers are BAME is this not likely to be because their superstitions prevent them from being of independent thought?

Mike.X
If you want to control peoples thoughts, first control their words.

Michael Rolls

Re: SAGE and institutional racism
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2021, 10:11:37 AM »
Things just get sillier!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

klondike

« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2021, 10:41:47 AM »
SAGE prove yet again just how inappropriate their chosen acronym is.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Jacqueline

« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2021, 12:19:43 PM »
I remember seeing a street interview with  BAME people in London, a woman said she trusted in god, if she caught Covid it was his will.  what can you do?

biglouis

« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2021, 12:33:52 PM »
I saw that interview (or a similar one) outside a church in Russia. So presumable the woman was a Greek Orthodox. Islam is also a very fatalistic religion. The bus drivers in countries like Afghanistan, Syria etc have little charms (hand of Fatima etc) hanging in the window to protect them against the evil eye. They look to Allah to protect them rather than watching the road.
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the blind obedience of fools.

Diasi

« Reply #5 on: Jan 19, 2021, 01:47:34 PM »
I remember seeing a street interview with  BAME people in London, a woman said she trusted in god, if she caught Covid it was his will.  what can you do?

Thank God I suppose. ;D
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #6 on: Jan 19, 2021, 01:56:54 PM »
Weep at such stupidity
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!