Author Topic: I don't think it will be a problem.  (Read 321 times)

brian54

I don't think it will be a problem.
« on: Jan 19, 2021, 06:06:48 PM »
My ex employers are no longer issueing pension slips but they will appear on the internet. They are password protected.
It took me about 30 minutes to work out how to print them but I will be able to get them off straight away next month.
That said the figures only tend to change in January when we have our rise and then in April.

klondike

Re: I don't think it will be a problem.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 19, 2021, 06:45:07 PM »
There should be compensation for the loss of gloating and bragging rights. Write to complain.
So long and thanks for all the fish

brian54

« Reply #2 on: Jan 19, 2021, 07:02:07 PM »
There should be compensation for the loss of gloating and bragging rights. Write to complain.

I don't known what you mean. Most of the people who worked are now retired in other parts of the country. Some are annoying the pensions department because they paid for a London pension and are no longer living in London.
One auditor asked why I paid for a London pension when I was going to return to Birmingham. Oddly my 2 daughters did not send a message before they were born saying they were going to go on holidays to Spain and meet a Birmingham doctor and dentist and go to Birmingham and they will want me back in Birmingham with them.

Jacqueline

« Reply #3 on: Jan 19, 2021, 07:15:16 PM »
My ex employers are no longer issueing pension slips but they will appear on the internet. They are password protected.
It took me about 30 minutes to work out how to print them but I will be able to get them off straight away next month.
That said the figures only tend to change in January when we have our rise and then in April.

My pension provider did the same, you had more luck than me Brian, couldn't access mine from an impossible website, but so long as my money goes into the bank each month thats the important thing.

em

« Reply #4 on: Jan 19, 2021, 07:44:47 PM »
Klondike,bet you didn't expect that explanatory reply from Brian!

klondike

« Reply #5 on: Jan 19, 2021, 08:05:07 PM »
I only managed a sentence or two before...

and now it's going to be...
wait for it...
wait for it...

em

« Reply #6 on: Jan 19, 2021, 08:20:12 PM »
Just how I feel.

klondike

« Reply #7 on: Jan 19, 2021, 08:28:42 PM »
Did you lose the link to the sleepy pussy. I tarted it up so you can post your own easily.

.co.uk/sleepy_cat.htm]https://gallery.[censored].co.uk/sleepy_cat.htm

em

« Reply #8 on: Jan 19, 2021, 08:37:46 PM »
Got him now.Thanks.