Author Topic: Should the Police now get priority for the covid vaccination?  (Read 737 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: Should the Police now get priority for the covid vaccination?
« Reply #15 on: Jan 22, 2021, 10:27:46 AM »
We aim to please, ma'am
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Jacqueline

« Reply #16 on: Jan 22, 2021, 11:00:44 AM »
I agree about front line police officers, but why should Jewish clergy get priority?

We are one jump ahead of things on here aren't we?  After yesterdays breakup of 400 Jewish wedding guests, there's your answer!!! ;D ;D ;D

mad dog

« Reply #17 on: Jan 26, 2021, 12:53:35 AM »
Yes I'd give up my place for a police officer - would you ?
Dear Alex22
I got my letter to get my vaccine today. I phoned the surgery and told them to give it to the polis instead of me as I thought they were at risk. They seemed to think that although I am only in my 60's I should get it due to my heart condition and having one lung removed 2 years ago.
It seems though that taxi drivers should have priority as they have the highest death rate due to corona.

klondike

« Reply #18 on: Jan 26, 2021, 11:18:27 AM »
Consider the ethnic origin of the majority of taxi drivers and which ethnic groups are more susceptible to CV.

Have the jab yourself.
So long and thanks for all the fish

mad dog

« Reply #19 on: Jan 26, 2021, 07:09:19 PM »

Consider the ethnic origin of the majority of taxi drivers and which ethnic groups are more susceptible to CV.

Have the jab yourself.
Now you mention it after hearing BBC news tells me that Black ,Asian Minority Ethnic are particularly vulnerable to covid , perhaps we should give them priority and give them the Jab before the polis ,oap's shopkeepers taxi drivers nhs workers The royal family, Prince Andrew,Harry and Meghan, waiters and waitresses delivery drivers and binmen.
I should get the Jab 3 years after my demise  :)