Author Topic: Presentation to Select Committee  (Read 2002 times)

Patreethia

Presentation to Select Committee
« on: Jul 20, 2011, 04:10:58 PM »
What a shocking and disgraceful state of affairs. The people responsible for so much corruption and greed in the UK - the banks and governments to name but two - should be ashamed that the very people who put them into positions of trust are the ones they look down upon and treat so disgracefully. This is a fight we must win and the government representatives should bear in mind that their 'discrimination' will coincide with the next election.
I am an ex-pat in Spain and, having worked and paid my dues all my life, came here because I wouldn't have been able to afford to live in the UK! I live in a community where a lot of people STILL pay UK taxes. Having opted to change to the Spanish system, I find my income is so derogatory as not be eligible for payment of tax here!
Patreethia.

Henrythe8th

Re: Presentation to Select Committee
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2016, 01:24:38 PM »
What a shocking and disgraceful state of affairs. The people responsible for so much corruption and greed in the UK - the banks and governments to name but two - should be ashamed that the very people who put them into positions of trust are the ones they look down upon and treat so disgracefully. This is a fight we must win and the government representatives should bear in mind that their 'discrimination' will coincide with the next election.
I am an ex-pat in Spain and, having worked and paid my dues all my life, came here because I wouldn't have been able to afford to live in the UK! I live in a community where a lot of people STILL pay UK taxes. Having opted to change to the Spanish system, I find my income is so derogatory as not be eligible for payment of tax here!
Patreethia.

Hi, can you find out a few things for me from your new home in Spain please ?