Author Topic: fitted shower  (Read 280 times)

crabbyob

fitted shower
« on: Jun 20, 2021, 10:41:52 AM »
May be an image of 1 person, bottle and text that says 'My Dr. suggested I install a bar in my shower due to my age OZAL IGRAJA8 JJABWE HAOAv 玉 よ TikTok @ crystalthompson75'
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Michael Rolls

Re: fitted shower
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20, 2021, 10:59:48 AM »
I'll drink to that!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Sheila

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2021, 12:07:31 PM »
We had a new shower fitted recently and it has a sort of recessed shelf - ideal for a bar!
It has the other type of bar underneath so I could steady myself after my tipple!

Michael Rolls

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2021, 12:08:37 PM »
Sounds the best of both worlds
Mike 👍👍👍
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

crabbyob

« Reply #4 on: Jun 20, 2021, 01:07:05 PM »
so what might be your tipple Sheila... i like Old Monk... then theres Honeybee...
have you ever tried Fenni ?
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as we are already here we may as well dance”

Sheila

« Reply #5 on: Jun 20, 2021, 01:31:13 PM »
so what might be your tipple Sheila... i like Old Monk... then theres Honeybee...
have you ever tried Fenni ?

Definitely Honeybee Crabby.  It's a good job it's not available at that price in this country.
I think it was Sri Lanka that we came across Fenni.  We were going on a trip up a river and one of the other guests (who enjoyed a tipple) asked us to get him some Fenni if possible.  We eventually reached a still and the owner came out, gave us a big smile and asked if we wanted to taste the Fenni.  He had one glass, spat in it and wiped it clean on his filthy shirt.
We did not buy the other guest any Fenni and we did not have a sample!  We just returned the big smile and backed away.

Sheila

« Reply #6 on: Jun 20, 2021, 02:11:02 PM »
Oh and I forgot, the filter on the still was a block of old newspaper!

crabbyob

« Reply #7 on: Jun 20, 2021, 03:21:10 PM »
a girl comes round two or three times a week with i big clear plastic container on her head selling Fenni, but my landlady wont let me buy any....lol... but i have tried it a few times, and been drunk on it twice.... it is the indian version of Hooch, or the mist of the mountains.... firewater....
i have a bottle of Honeybee in my drinks cupboard... i brought a cocacola bottle of Fenni for my mate who enjoys a single malt, i was expecting a bollicing, but got a begging letter instead....

zoony

« Reply #8 on: Jun 20, 2021, 03:42:25 PM »
I guess Elliot Ness's Untouchables would be different there..
"Listen to the wind, it cleans the mind."

"Never use money to measure wealth, son"

cowboy wisdom.

crabbyob

« Reply #9 on: Jun 21, 2021, 10:42:48 AM »
yes Zoon, untouchables there means you musnt touch them... ;D
there is even i little plant called 'touch me not' whose leaves curl up if you do touch them...

klondike

« Reply #10 on: Jun 21, 2021, 11:52:46 AM »
Yes I've seen those. They are rather fun. If I wasn't so bloody senile I'd remember the name. I doubtless will anyway immediately after pondering 5 minutes, giving up and hitting post. I'll just save those 5 minutes  ;D

Gooble knew of course  Mimosa Pudica. I haven'e seen them with flowers. Probably mine were all too exhausted curling up every few minutes to produce any.

So long and thanks for all the fish