Author Topic: Well done Alan Graham  (Read 1567 times)

Dottie1943

Well done Alan Graham
« on: Sep 28, 2011, 08:51:39 PM »
Alan Graham none of us had heard about until yesterday when he chucked the singer Rihanna and her filming crew off his land.

We spoke recently about music in a different thread and the new singers v the "oldies" and if the new singers now need to strip off in a field and get filmed to sell their records, then the records and singers are not worth hearing!

Why is It that the young women of pop these days have to be seen half naked if not fully so to be able to sell records, who are the producers behind these videos, are they what we used to call the blue movie makers in the 1950's and 60's?  Why do women feel that they have to degrade themselves to sell records whilst the likes of Will Young, etc can stay fully clothed?

The mind boggles!!!!
Breath in Breath out then repeat only when necessary!

Lisa

Re: Well done Alan Graham
« Reply #1 on: Sep 29, 2011, 10:59:36 AM »
I think it is done for  cheap publicity Dottie. Just shows how low some folk will go to.  ;) ;)
Always put your brain in gear before opening your mouth.

Hugh

« Reply #2 on: Sep 29, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
What a spoilt sport, to think he as rob the young Irish studs of a nice view.

To be honest he as made a laughing stock of Ireland. Young and old ladies slow a hell of alot more on beaches abroad.

Minerva

« Reply #3 on: Sep 29, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
Well he's a DUP chap, and they have rather "narrow" beliefs...in my opinion! (I think they maybe reproduce via artificial insemination!!!)
As for Rhianna, I think she must suffer from seriously low self-esteem as she seems to need to push the boundaries every time.

Hugh

« Reply #4 on: Sep 29, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »
Come off it she was only down to swim wear just what wrong with that? Both men and women show off their bodies and why not. All Alan done is make this star more famous. You see a lot more on Strictly come dancing. The truth be known I expect she as been paid a lot of money to wear that swim suit and it wouldn't surprise be if Alan Graham wasn't given a back hand er to do what he did. She as now had a foretune in free publicity. A very clever move.

Thesheriff

« Reply #5 on: Sep 29, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
Dottie,

You were eavesdropping on the conversation I had with my Wife when the item was on the news - How did you manage that all these miles apart ?????
If I wake up in the morning - I know it's going to be a Good Day - just consider the alternative !!!!!

Dottie1943

« Reply #6 on: Sep 29, 2011, 11:18:40 PM »
I still think that if you are a good singer you really do not need to be half or fully naked to prove the fact.

It is not the case that she was or was not stripped to the waist, if the papers are to be believed, it's the fact that she is being made to do so by her advisors etc to sell her records, surely if you are a good singer then you really have no need to do such a thing.

I agree that people strip off at the beach etc, I have no problems with that and if it offended me I would go to a different part of the beach, BUT if I wanted to buy the video for my granddaughter I would not do so knowing that this was going to be on the screen, at the end of the day it's a personal choice and I for one do not agree with this exploitation of a young woman to sell music and make money for producers who are not interested in music just profit regardless of how it is made.

Yet another downward trend that I for one will refuse to accept as norm >:(

Minerva

« Reply #7 on: Sep 30, 2011, 10:46:48 AM »
Hugh she wasn't "only down to swimwear"...she was completely topless! In any case, surely the farmer had the right to object? I certainly don't share either his religious or political views but he DOES have the right to an opinion, especially where his own land is concerned!

Hugh

« Reply #8 on: Sep 30, 2011, 12:12:39 PM »
I bet she is amazed at the fuss, I expect she as walk round topless abroad with other ladies of all age groups and no one takes much notice. I wonder if Alan took a pic before kicking her off site????

Minerva

« Reply #9 on: Sep 30, 2011, 12:19:57 PM »
 ;D I bet she wouldn't do it in Iran!

Hugh

« Reply #10 on: Sep 30, 2011, 12:39:07 PM »
;D I bet she wouldn't do it in Iran!

Because the sun would burn her boobies ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dottie1943

« Reply #11 on: Sep 30, 2011, 12:41:06 PM »
Does it burn yours? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hugh

« Reply #12 on: Sep 30, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »
Far to shy I keep them covered.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Minerva

« Reply #13 on: Sep 30, 2011, 06:55:31 PM »
 8) ;) :D ;D