Author Topic: Flu Jabs  (Read 1896 times)

sparky

Re: Flu Jabs
« Reply #15 on: Sep 19, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »
Our local chemist is offering them at the moment, but I have one booked 3rd Oct at our surgery

Scrumpy

« Reply #16 on: Sep 19, 2020, 11:09:24 AM »

The earliest our local chemist can do is November..  I found a Boots chemist in the next town also November the earliest.. It is like trying to book a home delivery slot at the start of lock-down.
 After searching I found a vacant slot at Tesco (no too far away).. I managed to get the 29th September AM..
 I haven't heard any mention of flu jabs from my doctor.. We usualy get a text informing us as to when the jabs are avaiable..  They have even shut down their website page.. Owing to Covid-19..

Funny old world at the moment..

On the bright side .. I have bought a couple of Christmas presents online.. Not in the sale though..
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

GrannyMac

« Reply #17 on: Sep 19, 2020, 07:40:02 PM »
I was at our surgery picking up a form for an xray, when I was offered an appointment for a flu jab. I had it last week. All very efficient! 

I've also had the xray and the results are clear.  My GP is of the opinion my illness at the start of the year was covid. I'm seeing him next week, don't know if he's planning any other treatment.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

richmond62

« Reply #18 on: Sep 19, 2020, 08:09:39 PM »
Must do 100%

Bought ours in the chemists, popped them in the fridge,
and a friend who is a nurse is coming round for supper tomorrow night.