Author Topic: happy days !  (Read 2660 times)

Merrytel

Re: happy days !
« Reply #15 on: Aug 29, 2012, 07:56:45 PM »
Yes it is Jane  , I'll be a bit happier when I can find the online user manual   ::)
Tel .  

Life is just a very short interlude , between two eternities !

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #16 on: Aug 29, 2012, 08:20:32 PM »
That's exactly what "extra" money should be spent on, pleasure! Well done Merrytel, enjoy the toys! We went to Homebase the other month to buy a replacement lawnmower. At checkout they asked if we had a Nectar card as Homebase had just joined the scheme. We said yes and gave it to her to put the points on when she said "would you like to pay for the mower on your points"? Er yes, have we enough? Yes sir, you have over £700 worth! Yikes! Like you, new laptop, mower and shower update - all for nothing! Lubly chubly!
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
mjodeard@gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/63508234@N06/with/255625

Merrytel

« Reply #17 on: Aug 29, 2012, 08:49:44 PM »
Lovely job Cheddar , enjoy ! By the way  , don't know if you've investigated the Nectar website , but there are a lot of online stores where you can spend your points  , and collect more points . Might be worth a look  8)
Tel .  

Rita Postlethwaite

« Reply #18 on: Aug 30, 2012, 07:25:55 PM »
Trust your finding your way around your lap top now Terry and like caveman I think any windfalls should be spent on pleasureable things. ;D That must have been a great surprise for you Caveman, I bet you will keep a check on them in future.  ;)
Never look down on anyone, unless it is to offer your hand to help them up.

Merrytel

« Reply #19 on: Aug 30, 2012, 07:32:16 PM »
Slowly but surely thanks Rita ,   it's sort of like climbing out of a 1950s Leyland Boxer and getting into a 2012 Mercedes .......confusing  ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tel .