Author Topic: Daft Dog!  (Read 425 times)

PuffTheMagicDragon

Daft Dog!
« on: Aug 16, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »
 I was outside the house with my dog, Alf, when the door blew shut, no problem; I just rang the doorbell so Maureen could let us in.
 Alf, on hearing the bell, got all excited and started barking, because there was someone at the door.                       

Waiting for similar stories.

Puff

OnOn......

Rita Postlethwaite

Re: Daft Dog!
« Reply #1 on: Aug 16, 2012, 06:57:23 PM »
As a child our family had a collie named Shep who was as soft as butter, however, one day my brother (about twelve years old at the time) arrived home to find everyone out. The window to the sitting room was open (yes, you really could do that in those days) so he decided to climb in. Talking to the tail wagging Shep he was "allowed" to enter but not to climb off of the window sill and definitely NOT allowed to leave! Fortunately Mam arrived home shortly and my Brother never repeated the exercise.  ;D
Never look down on anyone, unless it is to offer your hand to help them up.

Merrytel

Re: Daft Dog!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 16, 2012, 07:49:13 PM »
One of our dogs  'Sally' went out into the back garden one morning after we'd had a heavy snowfall overnight ......she'd never seen snow before so she went hell-for-leather down the garden and dived nose fist into a 3ft. deep snow drift .......she loved it !
Tel .  

Life is just a very short interlude , between two eternities !