Author Topic: heading north  (Read 2396 times)

GADZY

"O happy hills! O pleasant shades! O fields beloved in vain! Where once my careless childhood roved. A stranger yet to pain

Rita Postlethwaite

Re: heading north
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2012, 12:06:26 PM »
Wow Gadzy, a train and an aeroplane in one picture, wonderful.  :)
Never look down on anyone, unless it is to offer your hand to help them up.

Jane Marple

« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2012, 02:00:55 PM »
Great pictures.  And what a lovely little dog. :)
"Don't you know?" said Miss Marple.
"No, I don't," said Craddock.  "Do you?"
"Oh, yes, I think so," said Miss Marple.  And she twinkled at him.

GADZY

« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2012, 03:54:28 PM »
Thank you Jane i haven't painted for a few years now but i did enjoy it very much when i did paint and i also found it very relaxing and very therapeutic, glad you liked the photo of Zak our pet wired haired Dachshund he is such a rugged little dog but very placid and great with Children always looking for fun.  ;D ;D ;D
"O happy hills! O pleasant shades! O fields beloved in vain! Where once my careless childhood roved. A stranger yet to pain

sweetpea

« Reply #4 on: Oct 31, 2012, 11:04:10 AM »
GADZY, Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful and clever video.    I could hardly believe my eys that I was looking at models, as everything looked so real.   It was fascinating to watch moving vehicles, airplanes taking off and landing, everything so cleverly arranged.  Even the lighting looked for real.  Where on earth did you find such a gem.   It was great!

firenze

« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2013, 11:50:49 AM »
Just caught a back post of yours Gadzy with pictures you painted, I was looking on hobbies as I want to begin again to paint. Gave up when I did not produce a Constable.  Must say most impressed.
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

GADZY

« Reply #6 on: Feb 04, 2013, 04:40:55 PM »
firenze Its not about Painting a Constable its all about enjoying oneself so dig out the water colours and get painting   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Merrytel

« Reply #7 on: Feb 04, 2013, 05:39:03 PM »
'ere Gadzy , you can't go around painting constables ! they like their uniforms the colour they are .Anyway the police commissioner would object  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tel .  

Life is just a very short interlude , between two eternities !

firenze

« Reply #8 on: Feb 04, 2013, 06:18:31 PM »
You are at it again Tel ::)  we artistes know our Constable from a Rembrant. ;D ;D 
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

GADZY

« Reply #9 on: Feb 05, 2013, 08:37:21 AM »
Tel you have to catch them before you can paint them so i don't think i shall be busy too soon as we don't see many cops in our area ?.  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D