Author Topic: Classical Music  (Read 16403 times)

granny moss

Re: Classical Music
« Reply #75 on: Mar 28, 2016, 11:11:07 AM »
Good morning Yellowbird. Sorry I have upsept you. I love this Forum, and it has taken me over two
years to find one, with members that seem to have similar interests to mine. If I get out of line, unintentionally, I do not mind been made aware of it. I woke up this morning at gone 7.30....took a
look at the weather...got up, had breakfast, and then back to bed. I am disgusted with the weather, and I shall be on strike all day >:( Hope you had a good night sleep. Ciao...GM x

Yellowbird

« Reply #76 on: Mar 28, 2016, 12:03:19 PM »
Glad you could sleep G.M. I had a bad night but am making up for it by lazing about today x
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

granny moss

« Reply #77 on: Mar 28, 2016, 01:17:27 PM »
The one thing that gives me pleasure at being so old is, mostly I am left alone to do anything I want
and if I want to stay all day in bed I CAN ! ! !.....How's that ? ! gm x

firenze

« Reply #78 on: Mar 28, 2016, 04:02:08 PM »
Ooooooh a girl after my own heart granny moss you do as you please and send to Hades anything else. Brill!
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Mark Twain.

Emmaline

« Reply #79 on: Mar 28, 2016, 04:10:21 PM »
The one thing that gives me pleasure at being so old is, mostly I am left alone to do anything I want
and if I want to stay all day in bed I CAN ! ! !.....How's that ? ! gm x

...And me too Granny Moss!

I'm supposed to be looking into moving from this first floor flat into sheltered housing  but tbh being on the 1st floor I am able to do things that a ground floor dwelling would not.. such as stripping off completely on a hot day as soon as I get home! (I know! I know!.. doesn't "bare" thinking about!)  :D

To get back to the music subject.. I love allsorts of genres in particular C&W and many classical as well.
All the world is mad except thee and me and even thee's a little odd!

Alfred

« Reply #80 on: Mar 28, 2016, 05:23:14 PM »
hello granny  moss , I too enjoy all music, except rapp, and  would like to do the same things such as having extra time in bed, however I am a light sleeper ,so once up the cat ensures that I let him out, first thing in the morning,  but before he goes out, he likes to make sure my wife is awake, simply sitting there waiting for her to wake up, 

however , he came down the other morning ,playing with what I thought was a piece of paper , it was my wife's hearing aid, which luckily enough wasn't damaged in any way, my wife was up looking for it for about ten minutes before I realised what she was looking,  for, and  gave her the good news, the cat made the day start with his antics,

how ever this is a good forum and thats why I too decided to join and im glad I did,

alf,.