Author Topic: A happy New Year to all at the Pensioners Forum from ROB2  (Read 1078 times)

Papaumau

May I take this opportunity to wish all of the persons that write to, visit and "lurk" around The Pensioners Forum a healthy, happy and content 2010.

( Definition to "lurk" around a website: To regularly read but not write to any forum website ).

As I went to the trouble to actually print my Christmas card here and not very many of you took the trouble to acknowledge the fact I will just supply a link to the New Year card from my own forum at Ripped-Off Britain.

Regards....

Papaumau.

Hells Granny

Re: A happy New Year to all at the Pensioners Forum from ROB2
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »
Happy Hogmanay, Papa!

Cheers, HG
What do you mean, my Birth Certificate has expired?!

Papaumau

« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2010, 12:14:08 PM »
Cheers to you too HG......

Oh my head !  :(

I hope that all of the PF-users had as good a Hogmanay as I had as just like at Christmas I ate and drank far too much. The wife seems non-the-worse for her experience.  >:(

Anyway, that is us all seriously into 2010 and I hope that we keep on roasting the government - ANY government - to do the right thing by us all.

We CAN become a working force for good this year if we really put aside our petty squabbles and while holding hands show them that we are not having any more of their nonsense.
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2010, 12:16:13 PM by Papaumau »
Regards....

Papaumau.

Hells Granny

« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2010, 10:42:36 AM »
As long as you get your hangover clear by Burns' Night, then you can do it all again! :D

Cheers, HG
« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2010, 10:47:39 AM by Hells Granny »
What do you mean, my Birth Certificate has expired?!

Papaumau

« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »
Yeah HG....that old maxim of "never again" seems to be repeated over and over again after the memories of the pain start to fade.

I normally stick to vodka and with that beautifully clean drink I don't get a hangover but at Christmas and New year I am always forced to mix the grape and the grain and that is a truly silly thing to do.

Anyway my dear, "upwards and onwards" they say.
Regards....

Papaumau.