Author Topic: A happy New Year to all at the Pensioners Forum from ROB2  (Read 1404 times)

Papaumau

May I take this opportunity to wish all of the persons that write to, visit and "lurk" around The Pensioners Forum a healthy, happy and content 2010.

( Definition to "lurk" around a website: To regularly read but not write to any forum website ).

As I went to the trouble to actually print my Christmas card here and not very many of you took the trouble to acknowledge the fact I will just supply a link to the New Year card from my own forum at Ripped-Off Britain.

Regards....

Papaumau.

Hells Granny

Re: A happy New Year to all at the Pensioners Forum from ROB2
« Reply #1 on: Dec 30, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »
Happy Hogmanay, Papa!

Cheers, HG
What do you mean, my Birth Certificate has expired?!

Papaumau

« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2010, 12:14:08 PM »
Cheers to you too HG......

Oh my head !  :(

I hope that all of the PF-users had as good a Hogmanay as I had as just like at Christmas I ate and drank far too much. The wife seems non-the-worse for her experience.  >:(

Anyway, that is us all seriously into 2010 and I hope that we keep on roasting the government - ANY government - to do the right thing by us all.

We CAN become a working force for good this year if we really put aside our petty squabbles and while holding hands show them that we are not having any more of their nonsense.
Regards....

Papaumau.

Hells Granny

« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2010, 10:42:36 AM »
As long as you get your hangover clear by Burns' Night, then you can do it all again! :D

Cheers, HG
What do you mean, my Birth Certificate has expired?!

Papaumau

« Reply #4 on: Jan 02, 2010, 12:06:48 PM »
Yeah HG....that old maxim of "never again" seems to be repeated over and over again after the memories of the pain start to fade.

I normally stick to vodka and with that beautifully clean drink I don't get a hangover but at Christmas and New year I am always forced to mix the grape and the grain and that is a truly silly thing to do.

Anyway my dear, "upwards and onwards" they say.
Regards....

Papaumau.