Author Topic: Whats your holiday plans for 2010  (Read 1722 times)

Hugh

Whats your holiday plans for 2010
« on: Feb 12, 2010, 05:01:01 PM »
This years going to an holiday of a life time. Staying in an apartment Shelly beach South Africa. Accommodation quite cheap in May being off peak but still quite sunny and warm with temps. around 80f and the driest part of the year. Have you any exciting plans?

JoachimB

Re: Whats your holiday plans for 2010
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13, 2010, 12:05:58 AM »
Wow i wish i was coming too.
Sounds fantastic.

Unfortunately i'm in the middle of selling a property so i have to stay in aus till 2011.
But.. you never know.. tempt me with nice places and i may cover the cost in 2011+
Was thinking of moving to Uruguay.. [ how does THAT sit with our email thread] for the weather and the cheap living compared to this bureaucratic
farce based on the brit home system.

Second to flying fast planes.. diving is right up there in a new world of experience. Its one of those things you taste and like but get called to other things.
I got called to going fast on bikes till in flipped a sd duke at 160kmh and woke up in westmead hosp.. No..that dont work i said. [though the nurse who shaved my midsection was very cute... sniker] Sorry sir but we will have to pin you hip... maybe you wont ride so recklessly next time. yes doc.  :-[

Unfortunately i dont have a printer/scanner having 2 screens running means i can read an do other things at same time.. i will get a photo of myself and sasha scanned to post here so you know im  real person  :)

J
Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis.

Hugh

« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2010, 11:54:21 AM »
Now I have spotted how to post a pic on the forum I have found it quite easy and better than most forums. Well done Chris. Although I still haven't worked out how to place an avatar pic. The pic I have placed above is known as the sardine run when sardine move up the coast in cold water followed by every thing that wants a good feed. It could happen any time around June.

Hells Granny

« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2010, 03:08:10 AM »
Lucky You, Hugh.

I don't have any plans for a holiday this or any forseeable year in the future, I cannot afford to do more than dream.

Cheers, HG
What do you mean, my Birth Certificate has expired?!

Hugh

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2010, 12:03:02 PM »
Now I have spotted how to post a pic on the forum I have found it quite easy and better than most forums. Well done Chris. Although I still haven't worked out how to place an avatar pic. The pic I have placed above is known as the sardine run when sardine move up the coast in cold water followed by every thing that wants a good feed. It could happen any time around June.

I spoke to soon, I am only now able to post mini pics what happened  ??? ??? ???

Hugh

« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2010, 12:08:34 PM »
Lucky You, Hugh.

I don't have any plans for a holiday this or any forseeable year in the future, I cannot afford to do more than dream.

Cheers, HG

Until I retired I didn't have the time or the money for holidays abroad. I just hope you will be able to in the future. A soak in the warm waters of the red sea would do you the world of good. :)