Author Topic: World Cup  (Read 1154 times)

Hugh

World Cup
« on: Jul 06, 2010, 02:04:30 PM »
Good afternoon all.
World cup now down to the last 4 games.
What can any one say about England complete utter rubbish and the entertainment value 0. I am not a football fan but my son is so I have seen quite a number of games.
It was quite surprising to see so many super stars from our premiership playing third rate football. France blame England premiership for their under performing stars and their early departure. Spain also have the same problem but managed to get through with ten men playing and one lame duck. I would have liked to have seen South Africa and one or two other African nation teams go a little further because they played very entertaining foot ball.
I hope England now follow Germany and bring through our under 21 players who are both young fit and keen. Forget these over paid so called super stars from our premiership.what a joke.  Until tomorrow good bye.

avalonmpk

Re: World Cup
« Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2010, 07:51:20 PM »
Stay put Hugh there has to be at least one sane voice amongst the sea of arrogance and envy otherwise we will remain in a eutectic flux for ever

avalonmpk

Re: World Cup
« Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2010, 07:56:26 PM »
Somethings gone wrong its posting to the wrong place I've had the back off probably not pushed something hard home - apologies  - OK now sorted