Author Topic: Is it safe to come back?  (Read 3042 times)

Yellowbird

Re: Is it safe to come back?
« Reply #15 on: Mar 24, 2016, 05:10:42 PM »
Love your little pop up person CC
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #16 on: Mar 24, 2016, 07:48:22 PM »
Glad you put the "person" after that comment ;D
The "safe to come back" thingy is because I've had a bit of "nasty" on here which I was not prepared to accept so I took a sabbatical for a couple of weeks! Not the first time and unfortunately probably won't be the last :-\  but I'm more or less back, occasionally come on line but mostly just reading ;D
This post is my opinion, which you may not like, but I'm entitled to it.
[email protected]
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/with/255625

Yellowbird

« Reply #17 on: Mar 24, 2016, 09:04:25 PM »
Oh, So sorry CC I really didn't know, glad you decided to ride the storm and stay
Born sceptic grown even more sceptic sadly

granny moss

« Reply #18 on: Mar 26, 2016, 06:28:04 PM »
 ??? Depends where you have been  :D Hope you went through disinfestation first....... :-*   gm

Beannie

« Reply #19 on: Mar 30, 2016, 09:07:24 AM »
Can't remember where I put them, but here's the front of our new bungalow, just for you......

Oh my golly gosh I thought you had forgotten I'd asked until I was looking through your photos this morning . ITS LOVELYYYYYYYYYY caveman and what are the trees going to be my darling ? OMG I've just realised what about the caves ? What will they do ? I feel really sad for them xxxxx

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #20 on: Mar 31, 2016, 08:00:01 PM »
The trees are little Beech plants to grow into a hedge. The Caves will survive I'm sure, no one person is bigger than a company. I'll miss some of that but there's a lovely live water mill and steam weaving shed just down the road so I'll probably volunteer there, unless I can find paid part-time work again.
[email protected]

Beannie

« Reply #21 on: Mar 31, 2016, 09:06:27 PM »
The trees are little Beech plants to grow into a hedge. The Caves will survive I'm sure, no one person is bigger than a company. I'll miss some of that but there's a lovely live water mill and steam weaving shed just down the road so I'll probably volunteer there, unless I can find paid part-time work again.

Ohhhhhhh my caveman it sounds and looks so so so perfect and oh wow how lucky you all are pand you deserve to live in this wonderful little palace . By the way darling can you please recommend a camera for me . I want beautiful pictures but I can't cope with a complicated camera . I have an Agfa DC 2030 d and I love it and shows Trixie lovely but since I've had the I pad I can't use it because I don't know how to get the pictures from the camera to here UNLESS I get you to do it for me and I'd like to do it myself pleaseeeeee caveman . So advice pleaseeeeee for me and hopefully not too expensive and maybe under a 150 pounds please . Thanks caveman cheddar xxxxxxxx

Beannie

« Reply #22 on: Apr 11, 2016, 10:32:00 PM »
Glad you put the "person" after that comment ;D
The "safe to come back" thingy is because I've had a bit of "nasty" on here which I was not prepared to accept so I took a sabbatical for a couple of weeks! Not the first time and unfortunately probably won't be the last :-\  but I'm more or less back, occasionally come on line but mostly just reading ;D

Cavemannnnn darling , I think you missed my post asking you please can you advise me on a good camera I can buy . About 100 pound if possible and not complicated please but I've taken loads of pics of Trixie plus lots of my dicks and koi carp but they just don't look like the ones you put on here and oh I'd love love love to have some decent pics for you to post for me .
On QVC I bought an Agfa DC 20 30 D so can you just give me the name of a better one than that . What camera do you use caveman please ? I love keeping memories of my darlings and hopefully a 100 pound will do it unless you give me a better one to buy THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU xxxxxxxx

sophia

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2016, 12:43:12 PM »
CC, just seen a pic of your new home...I'm so jealous, it looks lovely. Hope you will be very happy there. :)

cheddar-caveman

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2016, 08:19:57 PM »
Thanks but got to get there first! never knew so many people would try to put so many obstacles in the way of buying a new build bungalow, including the seller!
[email protected]

Coastal

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 08:42:15 PM »
Beannie,
There are some great cameras available for under 100
the two main types at that price are "compact" or "bridge"
a "compact" as the name implies, is small with a lens that tucks into the body (similar to the one you have)
a "bridge" is a fixed lens camera but looks more like an "SLR", ie: it's a lot bigger and wont fit in your pocket or handbag,
have a look at Argos, lot's of offers on at the moment.
I would recommend a Nikon, Canon, Sony or Fuji, 20MP or above preferred, and you want a good "optical zoom", not "digital zoom"
My Flickr Pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

When it comes to playing a musical instrument
I'm ambidextrous, I'm crap with both hands.

zoony

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 09:03:56 PM »
Unfortunately Coastal, as I too need a camera, their blasted website doesn't work! Just tried 3 times and now I'm irritated.GGrrrr! ( not blaming you :) )
[email protected]

Dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. Being kept alive is.
A Freudian slip: When you say one thing but mean your mother.

Coastal

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 09:19:47 PM »
Try again, I had a problem with it earlier also.

zoony

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 09:57:44 PM »
Nope. Still nothing working. Has to be the worst website I've yet come across. Really very disappointing. Hey Ho. Perhaps I'll go to the store and have a good moan before I buy one.
[email protected]

Dying isn't the worst thing that can happen. Being kept alive is.
A Freudian slip: When you say one thing but mean your mother.

Coastal

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2016, 11:13:38 PM »
This might sound daft, if you haven't closed down your internet since the last attempt, try doing it, I had a problem earlier and had to restart my laptop, okay now, and I can get Argos.