Author Topic: Bye.  (Read 5114 times)

sueboo

Re: Bye.
« Reply #30 on: Feb 12, 2018, 08:06:20 AM »
Oh that's a shame enjoyed your postings very much.
I'm not lazy I'm just always relaxed
Love the life you live. 
Live the life you love.

sparky

« Reply #31 on: Feb 12, 2018, 08:32:28 AM »
As I have said. I always enjoy my  time spent on PF and the various posts, so with that, TV and, my other  gadgets, I often think of my Grandparents, what they would given for a 1/4 of what we all enjoy., all they had was bed and sex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh maybe it was not so bad after all ;D ;D ;D

Bee

« Reply #32 on: Feb 12, 2018, 08:37:48 AM »
@ Sparky
The only way is up....

Scrumpy

« Reply #33 on: Feb 12, 2018, 08:39:33 AM »

I too like Phil.. I admit that some of the things he said were a little bit iffy but come on,we are adults and able to skip/ignore any post that we do not enjoy. He is always happy to help solve any problem ,for anyone.

I hope him and his wife are well.. He adores her.
Don't think of a caterpillar dying..Think of a butterfly living.

[email protected]

Bee

« Reply #34 on: Feb 12, 2018, 08:56:50 AM »
'iffy' you say does that include the insulting connotations he made towards my grandmother because I was stupid enough to post something of which I was proud concerning my grandmother...........I felt Phil was nothing but a bully and a couple of his posts to me were so insulting towards my grandmother I had to ask Chris to remove them which he/she did.................Is that your idea of 'iffy' ??? ?
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2018, 04:40:44 PM by Bee »
The only way is up....

Hugh

« Reply #35 on: Feb 12, 2018, 09:03:44 AM »
Far better to be like me and post when a topic of interest turns up. Some times I am just too busy doing other things to get involved in the forum.

Face Book as done a lot of damage to forums, although I am a member I not that fond of it. We could learn from it and be a little more creative and make our forum more interesting. A few photographs which we had when CC and BD were members really brighten things up. They were a great loss.

Hugh

« Reply #36 on: Feb 12, 2018, 09:13:55 AM »
Bee in all forums you get people known as Trolls. They go all out to up set people if they see you are up set they WIN far better to ignore them and spoil their enjoyment. By all means inform Chris and get a post removed, but allow the troll to think Chris as done it not you. 

GrannyMac

« Reply #37 on: Feb 12, 2018, 09:59:03 AM »
As I have said. I always enjoy my  time spent on PF and the various posts, so with that, TV and, my other  gadgets, I often think of my Grandparents, what they would given for a 1/4 of what we all enjoy., all they had was bed and sex,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Oh maybe it was not so bad after all ;D ;D ;D

Ooh er sparky!
Comparison is the thief of joy.
Theodore Roosevelt.

Hugh

« Reply #38 on: Feb 12, 2018, 10:57:20 AM »

Infact Sparky our parents were able to spend more time enjoying life with their children, playing cards and board games and listening to the radio. Gadtgets have just spoilt family life children are glued the their smart phones and other gadgets.

minniemouse

« Reply #39 on: Feb 12, 2018, 11:03:48 AM »
I think PF is already interesting and enjoyable Hugh, but newbies can find it hard to fit in.  In fact 12 months ago I was on the verge of giving up on ever ' fitting in' here.    I e-mailed Zoony and it's because of him, Bea and surprisingly Phil, that I'm still here.     ;D

I thought you were a man for a long time!
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2018, 11:12:31 AM by minniemouse »
Smoking kills you, bacon kills you, smoking bacon cures it.

Scrumpy

« Reply #40 on: Feb 12, 2018, 11:55:05 AM »
'iffy' you say does that include the insulting connotations he made towards my grandmother because I was stupid enough to post something of which I was proud concerning my mother...........I felt Phil was nothing but a bully and a couple of his posts to me were so insulting towards my grandmother I had to ask Chris to remove them which he/she did.................Is that your idea of 'iffy' ??? ?

Of course that is not my idea of 'iffy'.. I'm surprised that you have to ask. I was referring to some of the the funny things he would attach to the remarks said by others. He was well known for it.
Don't think of a caterpillar dying..Think of a butterfly living.

[email protected]

Bee

« Reply #41 on: Feb 12, 2018, 04:45:50 PM »
Bee in all forums you get people known as Trolls. They go all out to up set people if they see you are up set they WIN far better to ignore them and spoil their enjoyment. By all means inform Chris and get a post removed, but allow the troll to think Chris as done it not you.

Thankyou Hugh. I understand what you are saying, in all my 12-14 years of being a member on forums I have only reported a member twice, once on here and another on a completely different forum when a member was racist towards my family members..........maybe I am over protective where my family is concerned and I have had family members tell me exactly the same as yourself is telling me......thankyou.
The only way is up....

Bee

« Reply #42 on: Feb 12, 2018, 04:46:53 PM »

Of course that is not my idea of 'iffy'.. I'm surprised that you have to ask. I was referring to some of the the funny things he would attach to the remarks said by others. He was well known for it.

Apologies Scrumpy if I have upset you, I didn't mean to.
The only way is up....

zoony

« Reply #43 on: Feb 12, 2018, 05:04:59 PM »

Thankyou Hugh. I understand what you are saying, in all my 12-14 years of being a member on forums I have only reported a member twice, once on here and another on a completely different forum when a member was racist towards my family members..........maybe I am over protective where my family is concerned and I have had family members tell me exactly the same as yourself is telling me......thankyou.

Bee..From what I remember, you were perfectly within your rights to be offended and I don't think Phil's mansplaining response to you being upset helped one little bit.

Bee

« Reply #44 on: Feb 12, 2018, 05:20:25 PM »
Thankyou zoony that means a lot to me. :)
The only way is up....