Author Topic: Missing  (Read 693 times)

GrannyMac

Missing
« on: Mar 30, 2021, 07:38:22 AM »
I wonder if grannymoss, Hugh and Cassandra are OK?  Noticeable by their absence. Hopefully they are just taking a break.
Comparison is the thief of joy.
Theodore Roosevelt.

Raven

Re: Missing
« Reply #1 on: Mar 30, 2021, 07:56:15 AM »
Hugh is around I've seen him in the users list. Not sure about Cass, maybe he's just enjoying the better weather for a while.

klondike

« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2021, 09:15:36 AM »
Cass frequently takes long leaves of absence. Hugh was loitering if not posting yesterday. GrannyMoss - not sure where she is as I've not seen her for a while now you mention it. I'll find her profile and check.

http://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=2859

Last Active:Mar 24, 2021, 01:48:30 PM

Close to her last post this one sounds a bit downbeat. Hope she is OK

I had a very bad night....Had breakfast late then fell a sleep on my chair....Awake now, but not a bit hungry.....so sat down and did an order online for
Sainsburys....could only find one slot available....so much for all the blurb telling me that I am vulnerable and have delivery slots available.....rubbish....

One year in Lockdown, and not a single doctor, government person, charity worker has been to see me.....But I get daily pamphlets telling me how vulnerable I am..... gmx

Alex22

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30, 2021, 01:37:14 PM »
I hope Granny Moss is ok too, she does sound quite down on that post you're right.   Cass will be back soon I hope, maybe Hugh is on the golf course ? ;D 

zoony

« Reply #4 on: Mar 30, 2021, 01:45:52 PM »
I know Cass looks in on us from time to time..Wishing you and the hounds well, dear old thing.. ;)

Scrumpy

« Reply #5 on: Mar 30, 2021, 02:53:11 PM »
I’ll give it a couple of days then I will send Granny Moss an email..
 She sent me an email a couple of weeks back.. She wanted to get in touch with crabby..

Cassandra often has a break.. He is probably waiting for a thread that interests him..  or someone who wants to pick his legal brain..
Don't think of a caterpillar dying..Think of a butterfly living.

[email protected]

crabbyob

« Reply #6 on: Mar 30, 2021, 03:28:26 PM »
or the test match result has deflated him, Mike hasnt mentioned cricket for the same reason... :o
“If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.”

Hugh

« Reply #7 on: Mar 30, 2021, 04:04:52 PM »
Hi all haven't gone any where sorry I haven't posted just not been in the mood. This last two weeks just shot by with playing and watching golf. Apart from being very busy having a good clean and clear out in the kitchen. I decided to have a new kitchen fitted so had to get ready. Well hidden in the kitchen cupboards found new tea towels and dish clothes. 3 kg self raising flower and many other goodies. Boxed loads of stuff which is now in the shed and out of the road. Both my bins completely full and I help fill next doors as well, Pleased the bin man been today.

Decided to have a few ready meals delivered each week using Wiltshire Farm. The meals I have had so far.have been very nice and plenty full. The meals can be ordered by size mini to hearty and normal. I was not happy with parsley box meals just wasn't sure how much preservative they were using so they would not need to be frozen. Price wise pretty much the same.   

Scrumpy

« Reply #8 on: Mar 30, 2021, 04:11:18 PM »
A new kitchen..!! There’s lovely...
Don't think of a caterpillar dying..Think of a butterfly living.

[email protected]

Michael Rolls

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30, 2021, 04:49:57 PM »
Good to hear from you, sir
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

GrannyMac

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30, 2021, 04:52:30 PM »
Glad you're keeping busy Hugh!
Comparison is the thief of joy.
Theodore Roosevelt.

Hugh

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30, 2021, 04:57:23 PM »
10th April Scrumpy to be measure and the 16th for the damage hopefully less than £4000 because it is only a small kitchen. All the units white with black or dark grey tops. Medium size dish washer. If the price is right Wicks will do it next doors had theirs done by them and it looks great.

Hugh

« Reply #12 on: Apr 02, 2021, 07:22:54 PM »
Missed EM posts is she still around, any way missing you EM hope hope you are keeping well Hugh.

klondike

« Reply #13 on: Apr 02, 2021, 07:25:28 PM »
She posted the other day and I'm pretty much certain again today.

Hugh

« Reply #14 on: Apr 02, 2021, 07:29:34 PM »
Thankyou Klondike missed her pleased she is OK.