Author Topic: For Terry  (Read 3310 times)

Michael Rolls

Re: For Terry
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2021, 10:33:36 AM »
Seems the CPS are contemplating charging an unnamed man
Mike

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-56978413
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Diasi

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2021, 11:44:47 AM »
No one seems to ever ask the question as to why Lubbock went to a gay party at a rich bloke's home.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Michael Rolls

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2021, 11:45:56 AM »
Perhaps they don’t want to know the answer
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me.
The older I get, the better I was!

Cee Gee

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2021, 01:19:14 PM »
No one seems to ever ask the question as to why Lubbock went to a gay party at a rich bloke's home.

He was an innocent victim of sexual predators lured by the fame of Barrymore. Evidence shows he was not a willing participant. >:(

Alex22

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2021, 03:10:05 PM »
If Barrymore had been found face down in the pool, the perpetrator would have been found and jailed sharpish . 

Diasi

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2021, 10:42:46 PM »

He was an innocent victim of sexual predators lured by the fame of Barrymore. Evidence shows he was not a willing participant. >:(

So Lubbock's a no-count butcher, fame-wise, earning peanuts compared to a famous millionaire, & suddenly he's invited into the millionaire's circle of gay friends.

Didn't he have the ability to work out why he'd been invited?

You wouldn't have caught me becoming friends with a group of gays if they were all billionaires.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Cee Gee

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2021, 12:00:51 AM »
So Lubbock's a no-count butcher, fame-wise, earning peanuts compared to a famous millionaire, & suddenly he's invited into the millionaire's circle of gay friends.

Didn't he have the ability to work out why he'd been invited?

You wouldn't have caught me becoming friends with a group of gays if they were all billionaires.

So even if he was gay AND HE WAS NOT would he deserve to die in such a horrific manner????

Cee Gee

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2021, 12:03:16 AM »
Barrymore interviewed again.................his new signature tune......

::) ::) ;D ;D

GrannyMac

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2021, 09:18:46 AM »

So even if he was gay AND HE WAS NOT would he deserve to die in such a horrific manner? ???

Of course not. 

His family have never had any answers, perhaps this latest investigation might uncover new information.
Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right.

R. Gervais

klondike

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2021, 10:20:35 AM »
...yet probably won't. I read in yesterdays Mail (I think) that it either was or is coming up to what would be Madeleine McCann's  18th followed by lots of drivel hoping something would turn up. I suspect that there is a massive cover up in both cases for reasons unknown and nothing is going to turn up until those ensuring it doesn't decide otherwise.
So long and thanks for all the fish

Diasi

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2021, 03:12:41 PM »

Of course not. 

His family have never had any answers, perhaps this latest investigation might uncover new information.

The downside to that is the answers may well be what the family wouldn't want to hear.

If it does come to court it'll be an interesting case, especially as the cause of death will have to be revealed.

It'll be another Jeremy Thorpe & Norman Scott 'biting the pillow' moment.

Cee Gee

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2021, 05:19:53 PM »
Diasi....what a ridiculous comparison of cases. I suggest you follow the case from the beginning with all the evidence and reports. Stuart was raped and murdered read the medical evidence.

Diasi

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2021, 10:50:01 PM »
Diasi....what a ridiculous comparison of cases. I suggest you follow the case from the beginning with all the evidence and reports. Stuart was raped and murdered read the medical evidence.

Who needs trial & a jury with you on the case.

That's not what the defence will say if the case gets to court.

The defence will put it to the jury that Lubbock was a gay, whose's injuries would appear to be anorectal & consistent with a vigorous 'handballing' session, in which he was a willing participant.

I'd be surprised if Cassandra didn't agree that the defence could proceed on that basis.

There may well be facts, about his private life of which no one was aware, that come out in court.

Cee Gee

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2021, 08:55:33 AM »
Who needs trial & a jury with you on the case.

There is recorded medical evidence that Stuart was held down when the attack took place, that says he was unwilling and that is RAPE. Stuart is also dead and there is also evidence on what caused his death he was murdered.
now the bit from your quote. My views are taken from evidence that has been substanciated, where is your evidence that Stuart was gay? supposition is not evidence.

Alex22

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2021, 10:56:38 AM »
It doesn't make any difference if he was gay or not, he was murdered.   IMHO it's very likely that he was gay and his family just didn't know.