Author Topic: Nigel Farage  (Read 7897 times)

Akbuk

Re: Nigel Farage
« Reply #75 on: Aug 03, 2021, 01:31:26 AM »
Theres been quite a few Farage's since we joined the CM but back in those days the media, social platforms etc were not what they're today. What I did like about Farage was, he actually worked in the place, he was on the inside track, he knew how the EU rolled. Thats how corridors of power operate....by leaks and whispers.

Peter Shore got it so right all those years back, a visionary re the EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVXN07dy6k8
I’m a real he/him.

sparky

« Reply #76 on: Aug 03, 2021, 07:37:16 AM »

Why do you keep going on about Muslims? I said I'd rather have Muslims than white londoners or council estate riffraff living next to me.

As a proud ex-Londoner, having been  brought up in a Council House,  I suspect most Londoners, including me would feel equally unhappy about having you or any of the assorted immigrants as next door neighbours. which is why so many Londoners have moved away, to escape the cesspit you and your sort have turned my place of birth into.

Diasi

« Reply #77 on: Aug 03, 2021, 08:53:49 AM »
Theres been quite a few Farage's since we joined the CM but back in those days the media, social platforms etc were not what they're today. What I did like about Farage was, he actually worked in the place, he was on the inside track, he knew how the EU rolled. Thats how corridors of power operate....by leaks and whispers.

Peter Shore got it so right all those years back, a visionary re the EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVXN07dy6k8

Well I never, that makes me a visionary re the EU as I too got it right in 1975.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)

Scrumpy

« Reply #78 on: Aug 03, 2021, 08:54:43 AM »
Farage is a lightweight. You'd be better off with George Galloway over there. here he is tearing the Ziocon US senate a 2nd A-hoIe:
Highlights: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-NK8bWiJoQ

Full version: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5u1skEoqLs

You would be better of with George Galloway over there...

Why do you worry so much about how we run our country when you don't even bloody live in it.. !!

Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

Sciatico

« Reply #79 on: Aug 03, 2021, 09:20:05 AM »
Why do you keep going on about Muslims? I said I'd rather have Muslims than white londoners or council estate riffraff living next to me.

As a proud ex-Londoner, having been  brought up in a Council House,  I suspect most Londoners, including me would feel equally unhappy about having you or any of the assorted immigrants as next door neighbours. which is why so many Londoners have moved away, to escape the cesspit you and your sort have turned my place of birth into.
LOL, so YOU are a "real Brit". then!?  Unlike many brits, I paid a lot of taxes, employed british people and helped the plummeting balance of trade by exporting real products I made on machines I designed and built myself. I spent many years as a volunteer civilian shooting instructor with the ATC and the Sea Cadets. My teams were nationals standard. One of the cadets I taught to shoot was killed by the american A10s which attacked their British Army troop carriers in Iraq. The Town I lived in was near a large beach and most of trouble the rest of the time originated from the two council estates. In the summer, particularly bank holidays, the London hordes descended on the place and left the town and beach absolutely flithy. They aso used the famous fishing beach and left that permanently filthy all year round. Another, lesser known, fishing beach was frequented largely by Muslims and Chinese mostly from London, during mackerel season and they left their spots clean.
Apart from a few old city types, the londoners who moved there lowered the tone to the extent that it accelerated my emigration.   So, pray tell, what is "me and my sort"?

Sciatico

« Reply #80 on: Aug 03, 2021, 09:29:10 AM »

You would be better of with George Galloway over there...

Why do you worry so much about how we run our country when you don't even bloody live in it.. !!

You are right about that. I suppose, as an EU citizen,  it's not being able to keep stumm to the barrage of nonsense eminating from Brexit voters when nearly half of Britain liked being in the EU .
 GB is also still one of the places subservient to the Israel fanatics and as such likely to perpetuate western wars for the apartheid racist colony of Israel against the middle east.

Sciatico

« Reply #81 on: Aug 03, 2021, 09:38:49 AM »
As somebody has dug up old clips of George Galloway when he had hair, here's one of his academy award efforts  ;D

George Galloway being a Cat - YouTube
He's been hypnotised.

klondike

« Reply #82 on: Aug 03, 2021, 10:16:19 AM »
I have started to watch the Farage slot on GB News catchup before getting up. Last night his chat over a pint was with Ken Livingstone. I'd not seen him for some time and was surprised by how old he is looking - not helped after he apparently tripped over his dog.

As has often been the case I found a lot of his comments to be entirely reasonable. Anyway he certainly can't be all bad as he had a bust up with Blair.
So long and thanks for all the fish

sparky

« Reply #83 on: Aug 03, 2021, 10:33:03 AM »
Sciatico, Well like you I could bore you with the many things I have done to serve and help my country over my ninety years, but whats the old saying, self praise is no recomendation, as for the Londoners that you accuse of leaving a mess when they leave, well as I pointed out the downward spiral to the cess pit London has become  started many years back, which is why I left 39 years ago, so I am guessing that the Londoners you speak of were the same ones that are guilty of  Londons decline,,,,,,,,, incomers.

Alex22

« Reply #84 on: Aug 03, 2021, 10:59:29 AM »
I watched it too Klondy and yes I was surprised how he has aged, but he's 76 and been out of the spotlight for some time.
What I like about Farage's show is he chats/debates with people who are politically poles apart from him.  Always interesting and aren't the ' lefties' verging on nervous breakdowns over his success ?  Good to see.

Scrumpy

« Reply #85 on: Aug 03, 2021, 11:09:08 AM »

You are right about that. I suppose, as an EU citizen,  it's not being able to keep stumm to the barrage of nonsense eminating from Brexit voters when nearly half of Britain liked being in the EU .

..nearly half of Britain liked being in the EU..

There you go, you've got it in one... 'NEARLY'..

.....and that's even less now that you've gone.
Everything will be alright in the end, and if it’s not alright, its not the end.

The Deep

« Reply #86 on: Aug 03, 2021, 11:26:07 AM »
.....and that's even less now that you've gone

My understanding isthat the opposite is true.
A member of the Berkshire Hunt

sparky

« Reply #87 on: Aug 03, 2021, 11:37:33 AM »

Cant speak for the Nation, but nobody I speak to regrets voting  out, on the contrary, many who now  see the way the EU is childishly trying  to punish the UK for leaving, are so disgusted, are now glad we left.

Scrumpy

« Reply #88 on: Aug 03, 2021, 11:40:02 AM »
.....and that's even less now that you've gone

Keep telling yourself that if it pleases you..

Scrumpy

« Reply #89 on: Aug 03, 2021, 11:43:43 AM »

Cant speak for the Nation,

Can't speak for the Nation..

Of course you can't Sparky .. However, there are some on here who think they can..