Author Topic: Donald Trump  (Read 12393 times)

Sidewinder1944

Re: Donald Trump
« Reply #15 on: Jan 17, 2024, 02:31:43 AM »
In the whole of America with several million people they have picked the two most unlikely candidates to be their leader. Trump appears that he would be more suited as a mouthpiece in an American Wrestling ring and Biden appears to be more in place in a care home for the elderly. You would be hard put to find a more utterly useless pair of numpties to be President of America. Neither of them would be fit physically or mentally fit to hold a post on a parish council in the UK, here they would be termed the two village idiots, Don and Joe.
Now that is not saying much for America with these two latest presidents both Republican and Democrat, if that is the best they can do. Probably better suited to be on an American sit com such as Friends

Flying bomb

« Reply #16 on: Jan 17, 2024, 05:50:49 AM »
My God, just imagine what would happen if Biden narrowly wins, not that he ever will !
Trump supporters would get very nasty, worse than last time.
If the Buck stops here how can the Doe go all the way ?

www.retinascope.co.uk
Albert.

Hugh

« Reply #17 on: Jan 17, 2024, 07:33:45 AM »
Trump v Biden, Biden doing very well with jobs and employment in general so he will win by a large majority. All the republicans are doing is spreading Russian propaganda. Trump all me me me, and would hand Ukraine over to Russia on a plate. If Trump does not run for President then Biden will stand down so he says.

digitalis

« Reply #18 on: Jan 17, 2024, 07:55:18 AM »
Like many here I believed the Donalds a loudmouth,rather vulgar and a simpleton. I hadnt reckoned I got all my information from the BBC,and from other media sources(R4),sometime Private Eye,sometimes the Guardian. It was only when I listened in full to his replies to the media in full that I saw this man was 'his own man',quite adept and with his own take on America and American patriotism. The more I listened,the more I liked him,particularly as he seem disliked by the cabal of secret industrialists and megabillionaires who would have Joe Amerca cattle.

1955vintage

« Reply #19 on: Jan 17, 2024, 08:10:23 AM »
He is a crook.

Mups

« Reply #20 on: Jan 17, 2024, 08:45:19 AM »
I definitely think Biden should be replaced now,  but not by Trump.

Sciatico

« Reply #21 on: Jan 17, 2024, 09:34:03 AM »

I personally think that Trump is more accommodating towards the UK than  Biden has ever been.

Trump is more accomdating to whatever gets him the most adulation, not what's best or right. It's a trait of people with full-spectrum NPD:
http://tinyurl.com/5n7465au

Muddy

« Reply #22 on: Jan 17, 2024, 09:43:46 AM »
You would think that in the entire continent of America they could find someone who is not either senile or an egomaniac .
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

Flying bomb

« Reply #23 on: Jan 17, 2024, 10:18:06 AM »
Senile men and egomaniacs have endless amount of money to launch themselves into an expensive race.  

The good guys don't.

Who remembers the old song,
" Money is the root of all evil."
More true now than ever. :-(
If the Buck stops here how can the Doe go all the way ?

www.retinascope.co.uk
Albert.

Swimfeeders

« Reply #24 on: Jan 17, 2024, 10:42:11 AM »
Hi

Trump has not been good for the UK, he is USA first, srcond and third.

No interest at all with a Trade Deal and has recently siad he would leave NATO on its own.

Akbuk

« Reply #25 on: Jan 17, 2024, 11:38:17 AM »
Itís as though an elected leader putting their own country first teeters on being a crime. That also seems to apply here in the UK at times (the boat crossings).
Iíve never been to the US but Iím currently ďsurfingĒ a US forum. My Grandson aged 18 will be moving there in a couple of months....Heís an Academy football player here & heís had an offer to go to the US, attend a college & play for their team. The forum Iím on is just like this, comments made straight from the hip. The division on that forum isnít about Biden v Trump, itís Democrats v Republicans.
Trump lost against Biden but he still took 74 million votes in that loss.

We complain here about illegal migration, approximately 6 million have crashed the US border under Bidens watch, wouldnít ANY opponent make that their first priority to tackle & call it out as a failure? As said, thatís exactly whatís going on here.

My take for what itís worth on Trump.....a businessman whose election cut lifelong politicians out of the loop....theyíve never got over it.
Now, some States trying to keep him off the ballot paper.....Civil War could follow.
Iím a real he/him.

Hugh

« Reply #26 on: Jan 17, 2024, 11:58:26 AM »
There is a USA legal site called Meidastouch on You-Tube it just show what an idiot Trump is. The Fraud Trial coming to an end, and likely to cost him 500 million dollars.

If the Republicans win the fore-coming elections it will not be Trump has President.

Akbuk

« Reply #27 on: Jan 17, 2024, 12:22:32 PM »
There is a USA legal site called Meidastouch on You-Tube it just show what an idiot Trump is. The Fraud Trial coming to an end, and likely to cost him 500 million dollars.

If the Republicans win the fore-coming elections it will not be Trump has President.

I donít know how you work that out because the expectation is, thereíll be two candidates on the day, Trump and Biden.
Both need the respective Parties nominations & currently thatís what theyíve both got.
Iím a real he/him.

Silver Tabby

« Reply #28 on: Jan 17, 2024, 01:05:39 PM »
Perhaps they should elect both of them - that way they might have at least one brain cell.
Carpe diem

Akbuk

« Reply #29 on: Jan 17, 2024, 01:31:44 PM »
As for Trump & the NATO issue. Even the UK has complained for years about members not paying their fair share, which included Germany.
The meeting between NATO & the then US President was open to the press, the recording is still on YouTube.
Trump had the bloody nerve to call Germany out 😂 was he wrong on doing that, along with what he stated? IMO no, it wasnít BS, it was fact.

Found it.

Word for Word: President Trump Strongly Criticized Germany at Start of NATO Summit (C-SPAN) (youtube.com)
Iím a real he/him.