Author Topic: Right wing ?  (Read 1027 times)

Purwell

Re: Right wing ?
« Reply #60 on: Jun 14, 2024, 07:33:41 PM »
There will be if Farage has his way.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one."

Akbuk

« Reply #61 on: Jun 14, 2024, 08:25:02 PM »
There will be if Farage has his way.

Is Farage considered to be Far Right then, if so in what way?
Iím a real he/him.

stellamaris

« Reply #62 on: Jun 14, 2024, 08:44:56 PM »
I actually don't care how anyone is labelled anymore.  Far right, ordinary right, out of sight right:  I will vote for anyone on the right.  I hope the right get into power.  They can't be any worse than the incompetent left will be - there can be no doubt about that.  The right in this country does not persecute Jews, the right in this country will protect women's rights to exist and thrive and they have straight forward common sense.   If they fail on any of those things, they will be evicted at the next election.  We are living today, not in the past, so I am for anyone who is looking to the future and change things to be fit for the future. 

Keep on chooglin' - John Fogerty
Pronouns: She/Her/Beautiful/Wondrous one/Dearest Heart

Muddy

« Reply #63 on: Jun 14, 2024, 10:14:47 PM »
Well said .
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

Scallywag

« Reply #64 on: Jun 15, 2024, 09:09:33 AM »
I actually don't care how anyone is labelled anymore.  Far right, ordinary right, out of sight right:  I will vote for anyone on the right.  I hope the right get into power.  They can't be any worse than the incompetent left will be - there can be no doubt about that.👉 The right in this country does not persecute Jews, the right in this country will protect women's rights to exist and thrive and they have straight forward common sense.   If they fail on any of those things, they will be evicted at the next election.  We are living today, not in the past, so I am for anyone who is looking to the future and change things to be fit for the future. 

"The right in this country does not persecute Jews" and this is one of several reasons why my X will always beplaced alongside a right wing candidate.
Do as you would be done by ✡️👍

German puppets burnt the Jews🤬
Jewish puppets did not choose😢