Author Topic: June Slater  (Read 152 times)

digitalis

June Slater
« on: Jun 15, 2024, 09:54:37 PM »
I've just discovered this lady.

The algorithm gave her to me

I had dismissed the lady before ,too hard a face. I had dismissed her 'diction'? What a snob! Earlier Neil Oliver was speaking to her. Wottalady! I apologise. Her acumen is far better than my own. And she doesn't seem to be just a keyboard warrior.

Have yet to hear her take on all things Ukraine. But on Sleazeminster and our troughers,she seems to have it nailed

digitalis

Re: June Slater
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2024, 10:10:09 PM »
OMG! Just resumed playing

Bing Videos

She is speaking Hugh 8 and Akbuk. Speaking about the jab,the EU,this from a 'common woman'!

Wottagal!

Brighter than Oxford. Sees thru so many facades. Her structured and plainspeaking breakdown of all things graft is phenomenal.

Mein Gott. They gotta silence and get rid of this woman,she's revealing all the shills and greasers. Incredible

Alex22

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2024, 07:40:07 PM »
I follow June Slater on Twitter and have done for over a year.  She just says it as it is !   
She worked hard and made her money, so can now relax with her rescue dogs.

It's good to have a few common sense sessions with June.  😎 

Judd

« Reply #3 on: Jun 16, 2024, 09:57:15 PM »
I follow June Slater on Twitter and have done for over a year.  She just says it as it is !   
She worked hard and made her money, so can now relax with her rescue dogs.

It's good to have a few common sense sessions with June.  😎

So have I. I think she's great- good sense of humour too. 🙂
A man with one watch is always certain of the time. A man with two watches can never be sure.

digitalis

« Reply #4 on: Jun 16, 2024, 10:01:24 PM »
I guess June will have read  Laptop from Hell,Merinda Devines tell all book about Hunter Bidens laptop. I dropped in on her tell-all conversation with Jordan Peterson this evening(You Tube). It tells all,the Burisma carry-on,and how it started with 'the big guy' and Trump wanting to know about the graft over in Ukraine with the Biden mob. I've reached half-way in the interview and the jigsaw is falling into place,tho its way-complex but making sense. I'm very much interested in the Bojo connection,altho I dont think this will or can be covered. But,like June,there's nothing like a bit of British graft and incompetence that confirms June's suspicions and beliefs. There's dosh in it of course,lottsa dosh,wheelbarrows full of it. Itsa 32 episode BBC report that would have the Westwing Hollywood series Noddy if ever the BBC chose to make it(they wont). Here in all its greed and ambition and graft is all our leaders,bought,packed and chosen. I do so hope its doesnt come to war with Russia over this. I might choose the book for my next book group choice,tho theres another contender where NASA is exposed leading to the deaths of some astronauts on a  re-entry,something I'd long forgotten. But this is by another author.

Muddy

« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2024, 12:57:49 AM »
Sounds great reading for insomniacs 😴
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain