Author Topic: Just noticed the new child board  (Read 6073 times)

Maddie Malone

Re: Just noticed the new child board
« Reply #30 on: Dec 30, 2015, 01:49:56 PM »
Wow granny 49 just found this I think the sheep t cosy is adorable 😄 .
Well done .x

Granny49

« Reply #31 on: Dec 30, 2015, 01:53:57 PM »
Thanks Maddie, they were very popular.  Somewhere I have a little video clip where a breeze blew across them and they looked as if they were waggling their ears  ;D
Don't get my personality and my attitude confused.  My personality is me, my attitude depends on you.

Maddie Malone

« Reply #32 on: Dec 30, 2015, 01:55:26 PM »
You are one clever lady 😄😄😄

Granny49

« Reply #33 on: Dec 30, 2015, 02:01:27 PM »
I know you have problems knitting Maddie; have your found anything you can still do?  There are so many tools now and they do make things easier.  I've found cutting has certainly got a lot easier with all the new (toys) tools  :)
Don't get my personality and my attitude confused.  My personality is me, my attitude depends on you.

Maddie Malone

« Reply #34 on: Dec 30, 2015, 02:12:16 PM »
My main problem is trying to hold anything ( thumbs and first fingers can't get a grip on anything ) I do wear splints on my hands  . can't hold a sewing needle now . hubby does all the cooking now . Knitting was always my craft hobby

Granny49

« Reply #35 on: Dec 30, 2015, 04:50:58 PM »
I am sorry to hear that because I know how much I would miss it but getting your husband to do the cooking sounds like a plus  :)